Tutorial [OFFICIAL/REAL] HOW TO JAILBREAK YOUR PS3 2018 UPDATE!!!

Lieutenant_Zack

Known Member
Reaction score
I was trying to jailbreak from the official firmware, I had fixed it by plugging the PS3 to ethernet before dumping the flash file. I do have another question. I am on REBUG CFW 4.81.2 now, but when I go to update under software update, I don't get the "Update Via Storage Media" instead I just get "The Latest Update Data Was Found - Version 4.82". Any idea how to fix this? I am running CEX aswell.

Let me get this straight, so. You’re trying to install another version of cfw? If so.

Go on your pc.

Create a folder named “PS3” inside that folder create another file called “UPDATE” then install your CFW and put it in the update folder and rename it to “PS3UPDAT.PUP”

luasak

Reaction score
Hi Lieutenant_Zack

I have a PS3 slim model cech-2012a on original firmware 3.41. Have to upgrade OFW from 3.41 to 4.82 ?

Pyrex BLJ

im done :)
Reaction score
Hi Lieutenant_Zack

I have a PS3 slim model cech-2012a on original firmware 3.41. Have to upgrade OFW from 3.41 to 4.82 ?
if you are already on 3.41 upgrade to 3.55 then install a cex cfw. then once there you can convert to dex if you want

Pyrex BLJ

Reaction score
Hi Pyrex BLJ:

I 'm newbie for jailbreak. Can you explain how to do this(step by step)? Please.
install 3.55 ofw
install 3.55 cfw cex
if u want, install 3.55 dex
then install most up to date version of whatever version of firmware you want (cex or dex)

luasak

Reaction score
install 3.55 ofw
install 3.55 cfw cex
if u want, install 3.55 dex
then install most up to date version of whatever version of firmware you want (cex or dex)

Hi Pyrex BLJ;

What is cfw cex and dex?

I want to ask you. If i want to install " CFW Ferrox 4.82"
As I understand this, is it correct?

1. Upgrade OFW from 3.41 to 3.55
2. Install CFW Ferrox 4.82
3. Install Multiman
4. finish ?

is it correct?

Pyrex BLJ

Reaction score