Paradox V2 Being Sold??

Lucifer

Veteran
Reaction score
Does anyone else find this stupid as heck after exile had paradox v2 released for free he is now selling it. Like what is this modding community come to first selling gsc menus, then selling source codes, then selling rtm tools, now people are selling sprx menus. People like Exile are people that are ruining this community yes i can understand you spent hard time and work on the menus but heck look at these prices for real.
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
Plus to make it worse he has this at the top
Like what is this crap for real i have seen some crazy stuff in the modding community for example Jiggy and Bossam selling their source codes for 50 plus dollars that is some crazy stuff, but who the heck wants to pay 20$ for a freaking non host mod menu when there is free ones like Jericho's Engine or Frost Engine let alone then have to go and pay another 10$ just to get the other ones Message to Exile you have pretty much just ruined your rep.
So he has it done for all cods pretty much well that is cool guess what guys its more then likely going to be being sold for a outrageous price. Honestly i thought Exile was a chill dude and i thought he was going to not be like most of the rats in the community but now he has become a rat selling menus that is disgusting. Sorry for the rant Cabcon and all the Moderators i love you all <3

Liam

BU4
Reaction score
Does anyone else find this stupid as heck after exile had paradox v2 released for free he is now selling it. Like what is this modding community come to first selling gsc menus, then selling source codes, then selling rtm tools, now people are selling sprx menus. People like Exile are people that are ruining this community yes i can understand you spent hard time and work on the menus but heck look at these prices for real.
Plus to make it worse he has this at the top
Like what is this crap for real i have seen some crazy stuff in the modding community for example Jiggy and Bossam selling their source codes for 50 plus dollars that is some crazy stuff, but who the heck wants to pay 20$ for a freaking non host mod menu when there is free ones like Jericho's Engine or Frost Engine let alone then have to go and pay another 10$ just to get the other ones Message to Exile you have pretty much just ruined your rep.
So he has it done for all cods pretty much well that is cool guess what guys its more then likely going to be being sold for a outrageous price. Honestly i thought Exile was a chill dude and i thought he was going to not be like most of the rats in the community but now he has become a rat selling menus that is disgusting. Sorry for the rant Cabcon and all the Moderators i love you all <3
You need to quit worrying. Think of xbox, On xbox, you have to pay for most things to mod online. People who sell things like this for PS3 have taken the idea from XBOX and know people will buy because people are suckers. OldSchoolModz is originally from the xbox modding community so that is why he started selling his, everyone else just jumped on the band wagon.

Lucifer

Veteran
Reaction score
You need to quit worrying. Think of xbox, On xbox, you have to pay for most things to mod online. People who sell things like this for PS3 have taken the idea from XBOX and know people will buy because people are suckers. OldSchoolModz is originally from the xbox modding community so that is why he started selling his, everyone else just jumped on the band wagon.
Well i find it ridiculous selling stuff on ps3 on xbox its understand able you have to pay for stealth servers and with ninja hitting off all the other servers its terrible but ps3 you can mod on it for free all you really have to pay for is a god dang cid like for real ps3 modding community is going to crap people selling menus and stuff is not helping its making it worse and i find it annoying im sure other people find it annoying as well