Preview PC/PS3/XBOX360 BO2 Mod Menu FaVaRo V1

extinctezz

Reaction score

Hi guys, I am proud today to offer my first menu compatible with mod bo2 on all the plates created by me.​

1502202410-desktop-08-08-2017-16-01-36-04.png

Love and subscribe, it would make me happy.

You can also give an opinion in the comments. That would help me a lot in version V2.

I just want to say that the menu and French because I am French voila.​

Last edited by a moderator:

candy

G59 Terrorist
Staff member
Donator
Reaction score
Constructive criticism:
1. You should probably move your options x, it seems really off.
2. Invent something new! Please don't release a menu just with a different name / colour. Make something that will actually make others download this. Because as of now, I'm not intrigued.

extinctezz

Reaction score
[QUOTE = "Candy, poste: 26294, membre: 180"] Critique constructive:
1. Vous devriez probablement déplacer vos options x, cela semble vraiment désactivé.
2. Inventez quelque chose de nouveau! Ne lisez pas un menu avec un autre nom / couleur. Faites quelque chose qui fera en sorte que les autres téléchargent ceci. Parce que dès maintenant, je ne suis pas intrigué. [/ QUOTE]

I had just a question I seek the personality I seek to
To see my personal menu I would like to change the size of the menu but I do not know how can you help me?

candy

G59 Terrorist
Staff member
Donator
Reaction score
[QUOTE = "Candy, poste: 26294, membre: 180"] Critique constructive:
1. Vous devriez probablement déplacer vos options x, cela semble vraiment désactivé.
2. Inventez quelque chose de nouveau! Ne lisez pas un menu avec un autre nom / couleur. Faites quelque chose qui fera en sorte que les autres téléchargent ceci. Parce que dès maintenant, je ne suis pas intrigué. [/ QUOTE]

I had just a question I seek the personality I seek to
To see my personal menu I would like to change the size of the menu but I do not know how can you help me?
Just take a look at whatever you use to draw your menu shaders, find the width and increase or decrease the value.

extinctezz

Reaction score
[QUOTE = "Pyrex BLJ, poste: 26304, membre: 420"] vend-il le même menu deux fois sous différents noms / couleurs? Lol [/ QUOTE]

?

Pyrex BLJ

im done :)
Reaction score
[QUOTE = "Pyrex BLJ, poste: 26304, membre: 420"] vend-il le même menu deux fois sous différents noms / couleurs? Lol [/ QUOTE]

?
the 2 menus on your site look nearly identical, besides the title, color and one has less options

extinctezz

Reaction score
In any ca its its copy paste menu you are disappointed because you did not know how to do the same everything, the other menu and v2 version of the first it is just rename

extinctezz

Reaction score
As much for me the sentences do not mean anything I'm french and I use google translation

DF_AUS

Staff member
Head Staff Team
Donator
Reaction score
1: I am removing the advertisement of your content, you must have a staff members approval before selling / advertising content.

2: Please add a minor credits list to your thread ( at the very least ) to prevent your thread being deleted.

3: (other members ) I have consulted CabCon a few weeks ago regarding C+P content, considering the game is extremely old we have come to a conclusion that we will no longer be removing simple copy + pasted content, the game is old ( BO2 ), so let people have there fun with it, all threads however must still follow our rules & regulations with releasing/posting content on the site.

4: Even though the mod menu is in French the thread is in English, therefore stands for now.

candy

G59 Terrorist
Staff member
Donator
Reaction score
In any ca its its copy paste menu you are disappointed because you did not know how to do the same everything, the other menu and v2 version of the first it is just rename
So what you're saying is its okay to use other people's stuff? Of course it is. What's not ****ing okay is take their stuff and charge people for it, let alone those people didn't even get credited and theyd probably be happy if they saw this.

candy

G59 Terrorist
Staff member
Donator
Reaction score
1: I am removing the advertisement of your content, you must have a staff members approval before selling / advertising content.

2: Please add a minor credits list to your thread ( at the very least ) to prevent your thread being deleted.

3: (other members ) I have consulted CabCon a few weeks ago regarding C+P content, considering the game is extremely old we have come to a conclusion that we will no longer be removing simple copy + pasted content, the game is old ( BO2 ), so let people have there fun with it, all threads however must still follow our rules & regulations with releasing/posting content on the site.

4: Even though the mod menu is in French the thread is in English, therefore stands for now.
No, there is nothing wrong with the c + p. What's wrong is no credit was given not to mention what I said earlier. He's charging nearly $10, no matter what this shouldn't be allowed. Period.

DF_AUS

Staff member
Head Staff Team
Donator
Reaction score
No, there is nothing wrong with the c + p. What's wrong is no credit was given not to mention what I said earlier. He's charging nearly $10, no matter what this shouldn't be allowed. Period.
No worries buddy, I understand what you are saying, I have informed the op to add a credits list to there thread, i also agree that GSC for BO2 should be 100% free :y: