[Poll] The Shoutbox

Which Shoutbox did you prefer?

• Total voters

Harry

Certified Sick ℂunt
Premium Member
Reaction score
If you where here more than a month ago, you'd know that the Shoutbox at the top of the index page has changed. Just wanted to get everyone's opinion on the new one. I much prefer the old one, manly due to the iPhone browser not having issues with scrolling down the index page whilst it was there, as well as the way that messages show is pretty bad. Anyway, if you are relatively new, and never saw the old one, I do ask you refrain from voting on this poll.
~ Harry

#BringBackTheOldSB

DF_AUS

Staff member
Head Staff Team
Donator
Reaction score
Such an attention seeker Harry you Koala bear :smile:

Either way, new SB does not bother me, we can still all communicate with 1 another which imo is the main point.

Harry

Certified Sick ℂunt
Premium Member
Reaction score
The old is good, the new too.

For me the only problem of the new one is the down/up reading message system (down/up is better and logic) :grinning:
That's the main reason no one likes it.

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
If you where here more than a month ago, you'd know that the Shoutbox at the top of the index page has changed. Just wanted to get everyone's opinion on the new one. I much prefer the old one, manly due to the iPhone browser not having issues with scrolling down the index page whilst it was there, as well as the way that messages show is pretty bad. Anyway, if you are relatively new, and never saw the old one, I do ask you refrain from voting on this poll.
~ Harry

#BringBackTheOldSB
Thanks for your suggestion! :smile: Yes, I can agree with the direction! Let's switcht it and check if it's working better! Secondly we switched the old shoutbox for the worst feature on a shoutbox, the speed. :smile: At the moment we decided to switch the shoutbox, the shoutbox had a loading time up to 2 seconds per message which is definitely to slow in my opinion! The new shoutbox uses another technique to make it as fast as possible which improves the chat feeling a lot! :wink:

Harry

Certified Sick ℂunt
Premium Member
Reaction score
Thanks for your suggestion! :grinning: Yes, I can agree with the direction! Let's switcht it and check if it's working better! Secondly we switched the old shoutbox for the worst feature on a shoutbox, the speed. :grinning: At the moment we decided to switch the shoutbox, the shoutbox had a loading time up to 2 seconds per message which is definitely to slow in my opinion! The new shoutbox uses another technique to make it as fast as possible which improves the chat feeling a lot! :wink:

Now we need image tags