Question PS3 BO2 FF Viewer

CoreyModzDEX

Veteran
Reaction score
Hello, i am in need of an BO2 ff Viewer. for ps3 i know there's gsc injectors and all them types of **** but i have been working on a huge project for ofw modding i have managed to disable rsa checks for patch so if anyone has any sort of thing to open and edit ps3 patch_mp.ff please link i am not releasing this trick any time soon i respect bo2 still and don't want it to be like world at war thanks.

01cedric

Modder
Reaction score
Hello, i am in need of an BO2 ff Viewer. for ps3 i know there's gsc injectors and all them types of **** but i have been working on a huge project for ofw modding i have managed to disable rsa checks for patch so if anyone has any sort of thing to open and edit ps3 patch_mp.ff please link i am not releasing this trick any time soon i respect bo2 still and don't want it to be like world at war thanks.

Hi Corey. I own a semi-finished BO1 & BO2 FastFile Decryptor (main work by Red-EyeX32). You might've to map out the right asset-locations in the .zone file including the lenght etc.
And where did u patched the RSA Checks? As of what i remember, bo2 didnt had RSA on an the 1.18 update.

01cedric

Modder
Reaction score
Hi Corey. I own a semi-finished BO1 & BO2 FastFile Decryptor (main work by Red-EyeX32). You might've to map out the right asset-locations in the .zone file including the lenght etc.
And where did u patched the RSA Checks? As of what i remember, bo2 didnt had RSA on an the 1.18 update.

zonefilesyeeaaaboii.png

Nvm... got the zone file extracted, working now on compressing it again back...

CoreyModzDEX

Veteran
Reaction score
on the 1.01 there was open source for coding no rsa checks i used there 1.01 eboot in hex decompressed to find were rsa started patching in later update can't really remember the rest but hope this helps