Answered Question regarding Overflow fix

RosticGamer99

Insane-Known Member
Reaction score
So I am using a base for my private mod menu and another base for multiple menu loader, but why is there different overflow fixes in each base?

From googling around I notice The fallen, xTUL, CoolJay and an updated version of the xTUL overflow fix are available to use.....but why, what is the difference between them and what would be the best one to use?

The Dark Side

Former Staff Member
Reaction score
TheFallen's overflow fix is an old one used in previous cods. It's named the \n overflow fix because it uses \n for separating options in the menu instead of drawing each other individually. It also uses text tables as well which don't really work well. I'm sure someone more advanced could give you a better explanation like @DF_AUS. :grinning:

The xTUL one (updated one) is by far the one you should use. Extremely easy to implement and you never overflow with it. This is the one you should use!

I don't know why there are different overflow fixes. It was put together rather quickly I bet. Using multiple menu bases aren't that hard after all.

CoolJay

Veteran
Reaction score
So I am using a base for my private mod menu and another base for multiple menu loader, but why is there different overflow fixes in each base?

From googling around I notice The fallen, xTUL, CoolJay and an updated version of the xTUL overflow fix are available to use.....but why, what is the difference between them and what would be the best one to use?
mine auto recreates text after text is cleared so you don't need to make a function in the code to recreate what you want afterwards, also will extend the overflow fix refresh limit if you are using the strings fix, and takes in account that different gamemode's within black ops 2 have different amounts of text already loaded so it chooses a refresh limit based on which one.