Release Redacted Online/Offline Client (With fix for Windows 10)

ForeskinJohn

Reaction score
So, how do i raise the difficulty in public match? custom game is fine and all but i get tired of carrying my entire team most games, and i know difficulty is somewhat randomized because some bots will really have my head on a swivel.

CluFu

Reaction score
Hello your post was made in 2018 but I am downloading this in 2022 and I have the steam version of BO2 and this version of Redacted starts up fine but when I load up a custom game it crashes and I get the "Unhandled Exception Error" I know its been about 4 years but maybe someone will see this and help me out.

Ustanak1998

Reaction score
I wanted to thank you so much man, you saved my life, I love BO2 and this client is very good, I looked for an offline one and found this one, thank you very much and I have a question, when I play custom games with bots offline I don't seem to gain any prestige and I don't even level up, is this normal?

Last edited by a moderator:

jl9869123

Reaction score
Does the T6 offline mode allow me to play on a PC-to-PC lan network or is it only for offline play?

Ali7naka

Reaction score
So I've downloaded the files and installed it and now there's a problem. I can't find the map "origins" in solo play i can only find it in custom games . Is there any fix for this .

Dxrxbxk

Reaction score
Hey, i dowloaded the file and it works fine except for 2 things:
- random resets of the player profile
- the bus driver and zombies inside the bus are flickering for some reasons

anyone knows why ?