Release Redacted T6 Multiplayer Menu

HIv5

Veteran
Reaction score
New Menu For Redacted T6 BO2 PC called RainBowv1
This is a GSC file

download-
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now i'm not a great coder as such but i did try on this menu. This is a redo of a previous menu i did. i took it down for some other reasons and because i wasn't happy with it.

if anyone has any feedback or anything to recommend for a v2 that would be appreciated as i'm a new coder and want to get better!

i cant say this hasn't got anything new and amazing in it but it is just an easy menu to learn in my opinion, that could be me being biased and i coded it as well but i'm happy with it.

i'm trying to move onto a console version but my jailbreak did die on me so ill have to get a new one if i'm going to look into that...

anyways hope everyone has fun with this!

Kind regards

-Hiv5

New Features-

New Menu Background -> Now Rainbow and not a "copy paste"

- No Bomb when opened

- Better and more reliable code/s

- New Name

- No overflow and main .txt files

- More nice looking options

- and much more!

Once again give me some feedback on this, it is my my second menu so just note that. also please note i cant do everything, i can barley do what i did so i don't know how to add advanced things like every Aimbot imaginable and rapid fire like in Jiggy or sounds and animated calling card backgrounds, if anyone supplies any codes for them with feedback ill add them in as best as i can.

If you want to have a little camo change in your redacted, im working on a HUGE camo pack and here's a little part of it-

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Attachments

• weaponmenu.PNG
    weaponmenu.PNG
    288.4 KB · Views: 483
  • welcometext.PNG
    welcometext.PNG
    980.5 KB · Views: 502
  • menubase.PNG
    menubase.PNG
    377.8 KB · Views: 442
  • menulobby.PNG
    menulobby.PNG
    342.3 KB · Views: 437
Last edited:

candy

G59 Terrorist
Staff member
Donator
Reaction score
My feedback would be to make something new.
Its just the same as any other basic menu out there. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

candy

G59 Terrorist
Staff member
Donator
Reaction score
there are so many menus out there isnt it kinda impossible to make something new?
of course not!
Let you imagination run.
But in the context of what you said, then why even make a menu anyway?
Unless its for private use, you're just releasing the same menu with a different design/name/color.

HIv5

Veteran
Reaction score
My feedback would be to make something new.
Its just the same as any other basic menu out there. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Hi, thanks for the idea and i don't want to be rude but i did state it wasn't anything new or special. i cant do anything and once again thanks for the idea but its just a little menu if you want to re-code it or something because i did leave that in. Also it's just a basic menu, it has basic aimbots and just has its little mess-around parts. It isn't the best menu or the newest idea featuring one but it is my first menu with a new background and colored options. (i was getting bad responses on my "copy paste" background so i changed it) once again don't take this the wrong way as me being rude. :smile:

Thanks!