Answered SAB adding sounds

Matt

Web Developer
Reaction score
I've not seen it done before, but it's most likely possible if you have enough time to prod around and edit the files. No reason for it not to be do-able

P

Patrick

I've not seen it done before, but it's most likely possible if you have enough time to prod around and edit the files. No reason for it not to be do-able
Impossible :/
impossible with GSC

Alright so how is this not possible lmao, Matt is the only one who has a reasonable response ahha, but yeah it is totally possible and Zombies already has a sound array for you to use.. here is the sound array you can use or you can find them all yourself but i dont see the point in that.. 'level.zombie_sounds'

iTahhr

Reaction score
Alright so how is this not possible lmao, Matt is the only one who has a reasonable response ahha, but yeah it is totally possible and Zombies already has a sound array for you to use.. here is the sound array you can use or you can find them all yourself but i dont see the point in that.. 'level.zombie_sounds'
how can u add sounds and effects to a game without the engine and access to the files?? i mean u can make sounds play together to make it sound new but other than that i see no possibility

P

Patrick

how can u add sounds and effects to a game without the engine and access to the files?? i mean u can make sounds play together to make it sound new but other than that i see no possibility
Assumptions i made was that he was wanting to add sounds or effects to a menu or some sort of gsc related project..

Last edited: