Discussion Shall we bring back Member of the Month?

Shall we continue Member of the Month?

• Total voters

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
Hello guys :handwaving:,
how are you doing? :smile: I hope everything is fine.

A few years ago we celebrated every month one member! Maybe because he helped so well. Maybe because he posted some great stuff. Maybe because he was so nice :smile:

However we stopped doing that one day. And today I would love to discuss if we should do it again? :wink:

Vote in the pool!

Best regards,
CabCon.

Bambus

Insane-Known Member
Reaction score
I'd say we bring it back but instead of only the people deciding, the staff team should cast votes too so in the end you can compare those 2 and find possible matches...

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
I'd say we bring it back but instead of only the people deciding, the staff team should cast votes too so in the end you can compare those 2 and find possible matches...
That's a quite nice idea :smile: However to bring this feature back I think we require more active people on our board. :smile: Currently it's sometimes quite inactive compared to the "old" days :wink: However we are planning to update a lot the upcoming weeks so maybe we can bring it back :wink:

There should be more members like you :grinning: Currently I think you would win each month..

Bambus

Insane-Known Member
Reaction score
That's a quite nice idea :smile: However to bring this feature back I think we require more active people on our board. :smile: Currently it's sometimes quite inactive compared to the "old" days :wink: However we are planning to update a lot the upcoming weeks so maybe we can bring it back :wink:

There should be more members like you :grinning: Currently I think you would win each month..
well let's keep it that way :wink: If this goes on there won't be many threads to answer soon...

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
well let's keep it that way :wink: If this goes on there won't be many threads to answer soon...
There is no end in this run... If you finished answering everything you start posting new content :wink: