• Yes

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RGH Danny v2

Reaction score
THIS IS ANOTHER BASE, WICH DOESNT EQUALS TO THE BASE, WE TALKED ABOUT ERLIER! WHO MADE THIS LIL KID A MODERATOR?

RGH Danny v2

Reaction score
Ok, you are completely retarded. I guess you are a fat kid, wich lives at home by his parents, no work, no school, just eating pizzas. And you are too stupid to learn to code and then you say everyone is a leecher.

But luckily there are some smart people in this community, who know the real creator. Bye you "nob"

Procyon

BANNED
Reaction score
Ok, you are completely retarded. I guess you are a fat kid, wich lives at home by his parents, no work, no school, just eating pizzas. And you are too stupid to learn to code and then you say everyone is a leecher.

But luckily there are some smart people in this community, who know the real creator. Bye you "nob"
Everyone look at the link he "sent". Everyone knows that it is Shark's! You shouldn't even try to say that it is yours!
And in fact I am quite thin, really thin actually. I do live at home, and I do go to school. First year actually, going the line to become a programmer.

RGH Danny v2

Reaction score
Everyone look at the link he "sent". Everyone knows that it is Shark's! You shouldn't even try to say that it is yours!
And in fact I am quite thin, really thin actually. I do live at home, and I do go to school. First year actually, going the line to become a programmer.
You get bullied in school i guess.

Harry

Certified Sick ℂunt
Premium Member
Reaction score
You get bullied in school i guess.

HEY, THATS MY INSULT. NO LITTLE BITCHES USING IT.
So for using my insult, I want to ask you a question?
Who TF puts their name into their gamertag (I use Harry here, NO WHERE ELSE. My alias is ProfoundModz)
DannyRGH V2.
'V2'
kys

100% with @Procyon
0% with the sqeaky little bitch who I booted off (Remember that on Christmas xD) about 6 times with free booter hahaha.

Good bye fag
/c