Discussion Smooth Gsc Aimbot?

dr nha mods

Veteran
Reaction score
I see noone has attempted a smooth gsc aimbot.
If someone has then please come forward and tell me wether u want me to release it for the rest of the world or if u want it all to ur selves.
In other words I have a smooth aimbot script on the way with little to no issues.
Will be open source if noone has released one yet

Update:
Ive released video of my GSC menu on Xbox 360 rgh sorry it's taken from a phone but :
Also this will most probably work on other cods aswell :smile:

Last edited:

dr nha mods

Veteran
Reaction score
As in legit looking so not snappy and will move your crosshair to the player not set it

dr nha mods

Veteran
Reaction score
:thinking: hmm, I mean isn't there one already.
I've been looking around for about 5 years if u find one imma be very happy. If not I have a project here I may release if I cant find a better source to fix a few problems. But I'll rewrite it soon so people can understand better but this new aimbot code works on both zombies and multiplayer with Smooth aimbot not Sticky Gross aimbot that u can tell is hacked. We need a real legit gsc aimbot system and that's what I'm trying to make :smile:

Iwau

Veteran
Reaction score
I've been looking around for about 5 years if u find one imma be very happy. If not I have a project here I may release if I cant find a better source to fix a few problems. But I'll rewrite it soon so people can understand better but this new aimbot code works on both zombies and multiplayer with Smooth aimbot not Sticky Gross aimbot that u can tell is hacked. We need a real legit gsc aimbot system and that's what I'm trying to make :smile:

Interesting if you need any help just contact my discord

dr nha mods

Veteran
Reaction score
Easy to make lol 5 years of trying to fins something that takes 5 minutes to make. Your making it sound new, but it's not lol people are just too lazy to make **** themselves. So, they copy & paste.
If ya think ya know post ur method. I've got a method working and a new infine ammo that looks a hella more legit :smile:

dr nha mods

Veteran
Reaction score
If no script is released by anyone else or I cant find someone who has done it I'll release mine.

dr nha mods

Veteran
Reaction score
N
If no script is released by anyone else or I cant find someone who has done it I'll release mine.
But the more people that come here saying they can but cant. Will make me not upload as I am not uploading so all u script kiddies that copy and paste can pretend they did all my work

dr nha mods

Veteran
Reaction score
No. I was bullying people before I donated.
Yeah I realised. So I'll put this one on here for ya. I'll make a hang yo self gsc script if ya want to die so bad. The skills u would learn u could use in real life. Hahahaha

candy

G59 Terrorist
Staff member
Donator
Reaction score
Yeah I realised. So I'll put this one on here for ya. I'll make a hang yo self gsc script if ya want to die so bad. The skills u would learn u could use in real life. Hahahaha
That would be dank, hmu when you're done.

dr nha mods

Veteran
Reaction score
The script is on the way. Also I can spawn a murderer in to come shank yo ass to finish the job if ya want

dr nha mods

Veteran
Reaction score
Nah, that's pretty dumb. Stick to the original idea.
Yeah will do :smile:
Anyways back to the aimbot.
Anyone wanna see it tomorrow? What I've created and everyone online thinks is legit?
Will be coming soon. :smile:
Source will be released when people show that they dont have one :wink: it's not gsx it's not xex. Its gsc.

candy

G59 Terrorist
Staff member
Donator
Reaction score
Yeah will do :smile:
Anyways back to the aimbot.
Anyone wanna see it tomorrow? What I've created and everyone online thinks is legit?
Will be coming soon. :smile:
Source will be released when people show that they dont have one :wink: it's not gsx it's not xex. Its gsc.
Why not add a preview?