Discussion Smooth Gsc Aimbot?

dr nha mods

Veteran
Reaction score
Make a check so it will auto detect for zombies if ur in zombies or players if ur In multiplayer you little runt. :disappointed: dont talk crap to me coz ur script is incomplete I cant even use it as an example if it is not what I'm looking for. I'm done with u dont comment on my stuff and dont download my stuff. U have no right if ur gonna act like a 6 year old get off this site thank you kindly. But I have my diploma in software development so I'm an actual computer doctor/ engineer so dont come to me saying I dont know what I'm doing I asked for completed code not half ass jobs that scrubs can do. Ur aimbot wouldn't even look legit :smile: scrubbbbbb

Why would I copy and paste ur code if mine works and looks better 100%
When I release my source everyone is gonna flip out and be liek dayum that's some interesting aimbot.

dr nha mods

Veteran
Reaction score
Why would I copy and paste ur code if mine works and looks better 100%
When I release my source everyone is gonna flip out and be liek dayum that's some interesting aimbot.
Even my menu works on zombies and multiplayer by changing the #includes to the right ones :smile:

swoon

Entrepreneur
Premium Member
Reaction score
Dont know why anyone would want this in gsc, since gsc is more for modded lobbies or dedicated servers only. If you were trying to do something similar to this to make it more legit, in Rhino Cheats we added aim delay, smoothness, auto shoot delay, field of view, target priority, and hitbox. I feel like there's a lot more you should do rather than just smoothness. It's a feature that's not hard to code, and practically useless since rarely anyone is looking for it in a gsc menu which is why it hasnt been created nor mentioned.

dr nha mods

Veteran
Reaction score
Dont know why anyone would want this in gsc, since gsc is more for modded lobbies or dedicated servers only. If you were trying to do something similar to this to make it more legit, in Rhino Cheats we added aim delay, smoothness, auto shoot delay, field of view, target priority, and hitbox. I feel like there's a lot more you should do rather than just smoothness. It's a feature that's not hard to code, and practically useless since rarely anyone is looking for it in a gsc menu which is why it hasnt been created nor mentioned.
I feel u bro :smile:
I have made my code I was asking if anyone had any useful gsc code and didnt want me to release mine incase u want it secret in gsc. But my script is gonna be just like urs I'll have a new vid soon. :smile:
I have smoothness smoothness delay
I have riot detect
Auto zombies / multiplayer detect (coz that is useful if u dont like using 2 different menus on the same game)
And many many more.
The auto detect isnt just coded into the aimbot but also into the mod menu and other mods to make the mod super sick :smile:
I'll have heaps to show soon guys pls dont hate I just started again after almost 2 years. Instead of modding I started in a relationship with a girl :smile: so just to clarify
I am not looking for a script I'm asking if anyone has a good script and doesnt want me to release this. Imma take a few till I release because I got to give alot of gsc coders time. This is also posted on another place just so I can boost amount of people to see and be able to tell me if they think its wise to let everyone be able to use it

dr nha mods

Veteran
Reaction score
Up
I feel u bro :smile:
I have made my code I was asking if anyone had any useful gsc code and didnt want me to release mine incase u want it secret in gsc. But my script is gonna be just like urs I'll have a new vid soon. :smile:
I have smoothness smoothness delay
I have riot detect
Auto zombies / multiplayer detect (coz that is useful if u dont like using 2 different menus on the same game)
And many many more.
The auto detect isnt just coded into the aimbot but also into the mod menu and other mods to make the mod super sick :smile:
I'll have heaps to show soon guys pls dont hate I just started again after almost 2 years. Instead of modding I started in a relationship with a girl :smile: so just to clarify
I am not looking for a script I'm asking if anyone has a good script and doesnt want me to release this. Imma take a few till I release because I got to give alot of gsc coders time. This is also posted on another place just so I can boost amount of people to see and be able to tell me if they think its wise to let everyone be able to use it
It may sound like a d¡k move but it's because we dont want kids running around infecting everyone with legit aimbot but I'm willing to give it out if EVERYONE(not just u) is cool with it

dr nha mods

Veteran
Reaction score
Can we stop this nonsense @dr nha mods and @CF4_99
I have kindly asked him to stop commenting on my thread if he cant put a little more effort in also went to cabcon and also reported him for being a bad sport when he could have gave me a working version of his script so now I'm releasing mine Monday hopefully. Just fixing a bug I accadently made last night but I keep working on it to make it really smart and really good :smile:

dr nha mods

Veteran
Reaction score
Don't even start because you couldn't get a simple script to work :tonguewink: report me for a discussion topic? that's the point of a discussion..
What did ur mummy teach u little kids about respect. I'm the topic leader ovr here solving the real gsc mysterys. Just dont public release most my scripts as little boys and girls like u run round saying u figured out ur skweept I been here from the start so dont start with me aye brotha ? I created the only gsc stealth menu. doesnt show at all when someone is watching your screen

Also go watch my project sades vid on bo2 of my menu and u may just make ur pants brown :smile:

dr nha mods

Veteran
Reaction score
LMAO your joking right? their are sooo many stealth menus. Here are just a few, Dynamic v3, Radiant v1, Extincts AIO. You literally just archive your hud. If you really think your 'solving GSC mysterys' then your dumber than I thought lol plus in the 5 years I have been doing this, I have never heard of you.. which means you really aren't known. But, I'm done with you and you thinking your some type of legend. Please stop replying.

Btw, I watched your video. I seen nothing on there that I haven't seen before. Just another menu that has useless scripts made by other people.
kid ur soo wrong u will see but ain't giving u source as that's why ur dissing coz u know that the doctor has the answers and u haven't heard ov me coz I haven't sat down on my compooper all day showing the community how much of a F## I am coz I can

You have been warned and have been told so all the **** that's coming wont be heading ur way as ur a b@###

Also ain't talking about archiving u f### stick I'm talking about real stealth hidden from theater too.
Scrubs like u will hate all day but really ur only hating coz I'm coming out with the fresh stuff. If u think u found something fresher send me a link coz you haven't done that at all :disappointed:

So here's project sades video
Show me proof that you all know how to do this ****

Last edited:

dr nha mods

Veteran
Reaction score
Bro, just stop. Nothing about this menu is fresh. I don't want your stupid source full of stolen scripts. If you really want to show people you actually know something. Do something not a lot of people have done. I made a fully savable design. Not a lot of people have done that. But, I'm not out here saying I am solving gsc mysteries, because I'm not. Anything you are doing, has been done. So quit running your mouth. If you notice, your the only one cussing out here lol don't get so made because someone calls you out.

BTW, please stop thinking you are the best. Because you're no where close :tonguewink:
Get off my thread as ur not on my level. Like I said a fully saveable menu was made for waw so ur way to late. And if I don't have the fresh sh!t why dont you post these scripts I've apparently stolen wich I haven't. We will see from there :smile: happy modding good luck finding my unreleased scripts :smile:
I never said I was the best but there is a LEVEL on here :wink: I'm not just speaking for my SELF when I say noone wants ur 2cents worth if u cant prove nothing then dont post nothing I'm only asking if people know a gsc smooth aimbot but nope it has been so long and noone has showed me fully working source or a video of a gsc menu with smooth aimbot so dont come down on me for ur faults u didnt even provide a full script.
Then when I ask for help u dont help. Ur as useless as gsx studio :smile:

dr nha mods

Veteran
Reaction score
Oh and still you didn't send me any link to anything fresher or even any of the unique mods I have in my menus
If u say u can do it why not provide evidence
I've been providing evidence this whole time and will have a updated video of project cannonize coming soon showing the best of what cod bo2 can do :smile: in terms of stealth modding with gsc :smile:
Unique stuff noone has seen but people will claim to have done or seen.

LINKS OR PROOF PLEASE !!!

Ur making my keyboard cringe from ur annoying redundant answers please
Please
For the love of GSC

LINKS OR PROOF PLEASE !!!

U have been warned !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dr nha mods

Veteran
Reaction score
I'm done here. Your warning me? xD harmless but here you go

Yeah nah mate didnt see specifics there or even my unique ones. dont go laughing at me when ur the joke u show me someone else's menu when u make ur own too. Hahhahahahhahaha obviously u dont have the aimbot done if u dont show proof like I did. And I'll show more again with the new update to my script y'all be s##ing your selves when u see how legit it looks but how well it works. (On zombies and multiplayer)
S##t c##t dont come back talking $#it if u cant back urself up.

All I've been doing is backing myself with the truth but u are so shameful.
Takes literally 2mins to hand record footage of a GSC menu ingame and smooth aimbot featured in it. Plus I got hundreds of unique gsc stuff I've whipped up since cod 5 (waw)
Most of it all is unicompatible
None the less I'll be releasing NHA_SCRIPT_V2 publicly so everyone can see that the source of all my mods is not stolen and has been in development longer than u have had pubes f##k y## user CF4_99
Bet ur so scrubby that u needed internet and tutorials to code

dr nha mods

Veteran
Reaction score
It's been a while yes but I'm going to elaborate on something here. Y'all who diss my smooth aimbot are the scrubs of why I don't release my code coz you will claim it's your ideas and such. As for why you should use a gsc smooth aimbot over alot of PAID Cheat Services is for the fact of a script being FREE not having to pay someone for something that could have been created by someone who has a better mindset as Im still young.
So anyone who feels like they have been hard done by as I'm not going to release this or many of my other projects sadly it's coz of these sorts of scrubs

DF_AUS

Staff member
Head Staff Team
Donator
Reaction score
It's been a while yes but I'm going to elaborate on something here. Y'all who diss my smooth aimbot are the scrubs of why I don't release my code coz you will claim it's your ideas and such. As for why you should use a gsc smooth aimbot over alot of PAID Cheat Services is for the fact of a script being FREE not having to pay someone for something that could have been created by someone who has a better mindset as Im still young.
So anyone who feels like they have been hard done by as I'm not going to release this or many of my other projects sadly it's coz of these sorts of scrubs
Please don't engage in conflict 18 months later after your previous post!
Further conflict may lead to a site warning, if you are having issues with members contact a staff member and we will address the issue.
OR, post a preview of your work, let that do the talking for you :wink:
Good luck :smile: