Spark Modding Team Introducing.

Jesus1337

Known Member
Reaction score
Hello Guys Spark Leader/Founder Here First of all i want to say thank you @CabCon For This Project And Support, The Objective of this team/family is create new projects for the scene modding, so people can enjoy it like old times.

Also We Still Looking for People to join us! if you want to be in it Post Here below, We Are Looking for Ps3 Dev's Xbox Dev's And Pc Dev's also We are a team that likes and enjoys making mods for our community and non hosters people. We Are Gonna Revive All the good times and modding community.

"
First for you then for us"

-Spark Team

-------------------------------
Members/Part Of The Family
PandaCheats - Founder/CEO
CabCon - Leader/Dev
Gentle - Dev/Staff/Admin
Reqo Mods - Dev/Recorder
AstroCFG - Dev/Recorder
Kxightys - Dev/Recorder
Dewy Mods- Dev
CRaZE - Dev/Co Leader
Matt - Editor/Recorder/Staff -Left
XBLHidden - Recorder/Tester
WolfyCheats - Dev/Recorder
ProlixUK - Dev
REEILY - Dev
------------------------------
Any Question Post here or Pm us :smile:

thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
G

Gentle

Hello Guys Spark Leader/Founder Here First of all i want to say thank you @CabCon For This Project And Support, The Objective of this team/family is create new projects for the scene modding, so people can enjoy it like old times.

Also We Still Looking for People to join us! if you want to be in it Post Here below, We Are Looking for Ps3 Dev's Xbox Dev's And Pc Dev's also We are a team that likes and enjoys making mods for our community and non hosters people. We Are Gonna Revive All the good times and modding community.

"

-Spark team

CabCon - Leader/Dev
Gentle - Dev/Staff
CraZe - Dev/Co Leader

thanks.
By Staff it means Admin? :grinning: <3 xD. Happy to be part of this team.

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
4 members for a team created 2hours ago :grinning:

I'm going to support your project of team and projects with yours team , because create a team and lead it is difficult if the objective is grow :wink:

Have fun and have a great night babes
Thank you <3!

Have a good night! :smile:

Jesus1337

Known Member
Reaction score
4 members for a team created 2hours ago :grinning:

I'm going to support your project of team and projects with yours team , because create a team and lead it is difficult if the objective is grow :wink:

Have fun and have a great night babes

Thanks man glad to hear that of you thanks for the support too if you need anything just say it if you want to join us that would be great too :grinning: good night

S

SeriousHD-

"

-Spark Team

CabCon - Leader/Dev
Gentle - Dev/Staff/Admin
Reqo Mods - Dev/Recorder
AstroCFG - Dev/Recorder
Kxightys - Dev/Recorder
Dewy Mods- Dev
CRaZE - Dev/Co Leader
Matt - Editor/Recorder/Staff
XBLHidden - Recorder/Tester
WolfyCheats - Dev/Recorder
ProlixUK - Dev

thanks.
Bahahahahahahahahahaha - Modding team: "CEO"? Bahahahahahaha. How do you take yourself seriously? Bahahahahaha.

Jesus1337

Known Member
Reaction score
Bahahahahahahahahahaha - Modding team: "CEO"? Bahahahahahaha. How do you take yourself seriously? Bahahahahaha.

because i enjoy what am i doing also cabcon join us brah :tongueclosed: and i dont really care about you so it's cool then :tongueclosed:

S

SeriousHD-

because i enjoy what am i doing also cabcon join us brah :tongueclosed: and i dont really care about you so it's cool then :tongueclosed:
I wouldnt join a random modding team to begin with. I like to work with real developers. Anyhow, cabcon would join any team just to be nice, so that isnt too much of an accomplishment. And dont get too butthurt now, Im just pointing out one of many things that made me lmao. When you get past the intro to cpp barrier, let me know and i might consider you a script kiddie. Until then, sayonara biiiitccchhh.

Jesus1337

Known Member
Reaction score
I wouldnt join a random modding team to begin with. I like to work with real developers. Anyhow, cabcon would join any team just to be nice, so that isnt too much of an accomplishment. And dont get too butthurt now, Im just pointing out one of many things that made me lmao. When you get past the intro to cpp barrier, let me know and i might consider you a script kiddie. Until then, sayonara biiiitccchhh.
Well i dont care if im not a real dev i enjoy what do i make even if is a shitty or nah and good bro :grinning: good luck

Jesus1337

Known Member
Reaction score
He want to create a team project, he can ^_^.
The objective is not say if it's bad or not but it's gove motivation to the person who create it to continue, grow and try to be a big dev team in the future :wink:
you say it alright bro thanks a lot <3

S

SeriousHD-

He want to create a team project, he can ^_^.
The objective is not say if it's bad or not but it's gove motivation to the person who create it to continue, grow and try to be a big dev team in the future :wink:
Nigga no... You missed the mark bud. I can do whatever the -sniped- i want :grinning:. I meant to say exactly what i did, and i dont care if you like it or not :grinning:. Go -sniped- yourself :grinning:.