Spark Modding Team - Join Now

ProlixUK

Known Member
Reaction score
May I ask how do you only know a tiny bit of python? Liam livestreamed him creating a fullblown modding tool using python. ( a language that he had never used before) and he nailed it in like. 15 minutes.
just **** I learnd at school

Lonewolf495

Reaction score
Welcome Man !
I know you want experienced people on your team but if you need a person for opinion or to try something out. Or if you want to mentor someone I am your man lol. Yes I am a noob, but I want to learn. Modding has always been something I have been interested in. But usually when you ask someone for help or to learn from they say gget the f away... If not thats cool you will still have my support...

Jesus1337

Known Member
Reaction score
I know you want experienced people on your team but if you need a person for opinion or to try something out. Or if you want to mentor someone I am your man lol. Yes I am a noob, but I want to learn. Modding has always been something I have been interested in. But usually when you ask someone for help or to learn from they say gget the f away... If not thats cool you will still have my support...

Hey thats cool of you bro message me on skype (DexMods.xex) thanks for the support :grinning:

Lonewolf495

Reaction score
will do downloading it now lol I used to be on it a couple years ago when I had my paranormal team. Since I was no longer doing radio shows I deleted it. It'll be up very soon.
Thank You
Gary

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
I know what you're saying. If you need any starter support or have any question, be sure to pm me or create a thread inside our question section! I'm happy to help you!

Regards,
CabCon.

King

KingSe7en
Reaction score
  1. Hello Guys well im making a modding team because i like to mod with people make new Project and suff, im looking for people who really enjoy modding scene and like what they are doing im looking for people who enjoy creating stuff and learn more about modding

If You Want To Join answer The Question's Below thanks.

1.- Name/Modding Name:
    2.- Do You Have Jtag/RGH/R-Jtag/Devkit/:
    3.- Do You Have Skype:
    4.- Do You Have Capture card:
    5.- YouTube Channel:
    6.- Do You have knowledge of programming lenguages(C++/C#/etc):
    7.- Why Would You Like to join to the team:
    8.- What Can you bring to the team:

Any Question PM or Message me on skype : Skype DexMods.xex
1 - No
2 - No
3 - No
4 - No
5 - No
6 - No
7 - No
8 - I can bring some sick memes..

VerTical

CEO
Donator
Reaction score
1.- VerTical
2.- Ps3(ylod) / Pc
3.- VerTical
4.- Yes
5.-
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

6.- C/C++ / .net(only c#) / php
7.- i like to work with team's
8.- i can bring the team new ideas and my private projects for the team i can help for the other Developers :smile:

pls : jk i dont will join i am to good

VerTical

CEO
Donator
Reaction score
1.- VerTical
2.- Ps3(ylod) / Pc
3.- VerTical
4.- Yes
5.-
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

6.- C/C++ / .net(only c#) / php
7.- i like to work with team's
8.- i can bring the team new ideas and my private projects for the team i can help for the other Developers :grinning:

pls : jk i dont will join i am to good
No iam jk i will join the Team :wink:

JayCoder

Veteran
Staff member
Reaction score
1.- Name/Modding Name: Sparky Jay?
2.- Do You Have Jtag/RGH/R-Jtag/Devkit/: Yes....
3.- Do You Have Skype: Yes... juggloswag
4.- Do You Have Capture card: Yes [Elgato]
5.- YouTube Channel: JayCoder
6.- Do You have knowledge of programming lenguages(C++/C#/etc): Yep
7.- Why Would You Like to join to the team: Just Because I'm Really Bored
8.- What Can you bring to the team: What ever u want derp

REEILYMods

Modder
Reaction score
1. Reeily
2.I have a Dex
3.Yes, I have
4. Sadly no
5. Yes, with 8 subs. But I have been searching for a modding team to start my channel with modding!
6. I have knowledge in C# and I am learning C++ at the moment, also gsc
7. Because in a team you work together and help each other...Modding and developing alone sucks!
8. I can bring my basci knowledge of coding and energy to the team to bring it further. I will also bring new ideas about projects or any other uncompleted or new things to the team

and by thew way I am making a GSC Mod Menu for BO2 You can watch a Pre-Preview of it on my Channel:

Last edited:

Jesus1337

Known Member
Reaction score
1. Reeily
2.I have a Dex
3.Yes, I have
4. Sadly no
5. Yes, with 8 subs. But I have been searching for a modding team to start my channel with modding!
7. Because in a team you work together and help each other...Modding and developing alone sucks!
8. I can bring my basci knowledge of coding and energy to the team to bring it further. I will also bring new ideas about projects or any other uncompleted or new things to the team

and by thew way I am making a GSC Mod Menu for BO2 You can watch a Pre-Preview of it on my Channel:
Already talk to you :smile:

Jesus1337

Known Member
Reaction score
1.- Name/Modding Name: Sparky Jay?
2.- Do You Have Jtag/RGH/R-Jtag/Devkit/: Yes....
3.- Do You Have Skype: Yes... juggloswag
4.- Do You Have Capture card: Yes [Elgato]
5.- YouTube Channel: JayCoder
6.- Do You have knowledge of programming lenguages(C++/C#/etc): Yep
7.- Why Would You Like to join to the team: Just Because I'm Really Bored
8.- What Can you bring to the team: What ever u want derp
Welcome m8 enjoy your stay

JayCoder

Veteran
Staff member
Reaction score
1. Reeily
2.I have a Dex
3.Yes, I have
4. Sadly no

Let me help beef up the animations

01cedric

Modder
Reaction score
1.- Name/Modding Name: 01cedric
2.- Do You Have Jtag/RGH/R-Jtag/Devkit/: I have a RGH, 2x PS3 DevKit, 1x PS4 Jailbroken (1.76) and much more.
3.- Do You Have Skype: Sure!
4.- Do You Have Capture card: Yes, I own an elgato!
5.- YouTube Channel: yt.com/skillsofcape
6.- Do You have knowledge of programming lenguages(C++/C#/etc): I know C++, C#, a little bit of LUA.
7.- Why Would You Like to join to the team: I wanna try to join one again, as of I was only in one!
8.- What Can you bring to the team: I don't know, maybe some unique mods.