Release SpecOps/SP Menu[V0.6 Released]

NanoEclipse

Insane-Known Member
Reaction score
Can you give some advice on how to make SpecOps/SP mod menu so people like me can try and make menus ourselves? This would be greatly appreciated, also great job on this one.

George Obucina

Reaction score
I have my secondary set to 5 but when I press 5 it doesn't open up the menu and I don't know how to fix it this is for pc thanks and I already replaced the ff.file with the original one as well

George Obucina

Reaction score
like I tested this for single player but it's still not even showing up the menu when I press 5 so pls help with this and im using the V0.6 version

P!X

Head Moderator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
like I tested this for single player but it's still not even showing up the menu when I press 5 so pls help with this and im using the V0.6 version
did you put the .ff file at the right place?

P!X

Head Moderator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
yea but it was only working for spec ops and it didn't show up in single player campaign even though my secondary inventory was set to 5
hmm weird
i just tested it again and it works for me

P!X

Head Moderator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
well what can I do to fix that if its not working for me??
Idk
you could try to use this exe file

if this doesnt work too
add me on discord: P!X #6835

Attachments

• iw4sp.rar
    1.4 MB · Views: 299

P!X

Head Moderator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
is this for pc? and what i have to do with patch.ff file?
go into your mw2 install directory and then in zone/english rename the original patch.ff to patch_backup.ff and then paste the modded one into the folder

williamsk12

Reaction score
what is the [] button on a xbox controller for pc? is it select? or could you please put in a exit option, i cannot figure out what the buttons are to exit the menu.

Last edited: