Release StringTable Effects Dump

BullyWiiPlaza

Modder
Reaction score
Since CabCon's effects list by far didn't contain all FX's in the game, I decided to dump all effects from the CSV files and "release" it.

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Can you post the FX that work on every map, I need a list so I can use it for the FX Gun and wanna full list of ones that will work for them all.
As a little bonus, I also made a list of FXs which work on every map (labeled with "_universal.csv").

Credits:
CraigChrist8239 (
)
BullyWiiPlaza (for dumping the effects, universal list and counting them)

Enjoy :handok:

Last edited:

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
Very nice, and yeah I just dumped the level._effect array not generell the fxs. :grinning:

BullyWiiPlaza

Modder
Reaction score
EDIT: Is there a limit to how many fx you can load at once?
I don't think so. You can spawn many. Older ones just disappear I believe. Check out this video for example:
You can probably tell that I used some of the universal effects from my list. I don't like map specific effects too much lol unless they're epic :tonguewink:

The Dark Side

Former Staff Member
Reaction score
I don't think so. You can spawn many. Older ones just disappear I believe. Check out this video for example:
You can probably tell that I used some of the universal effects from my list. I don't like map specific effects too much lol unless they're epic :tonguewink:
You mean like... maps/mp_maps/fx_mp_nightclub_fireworks_runner_02? or...
maps/mp_maps/fx_mp_nightclub_fireworks_runner? :wink:

EDIT: These arent in your Fx list... i think you missed a couple D:

The Dark Side

Former Staff Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I did miss some. I'll have to recheck the whole thing.

EDIT:
The Plaza file is not included in the stringtables dump :/

Still, I added a few more by improving the search filter in the CSV files.
Glad i was of some use! :grinning: While i got you here, i do have a question I've been curious about for a while now.

How is your killfeed on Black Ops 2 so big? Why is there so much room? Is that just the wii version?

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
Glad i was of some use! :smile: While i got you here, i do have a question I've been curious about for a while now.

How is your killfeed on Black Ops 2 so big? Why is there so much room? Is that just the wii version?
I'm interested too. :wink: I saw this in external hacks too, but never before in a gsc.