• Maybe

Votes: 6 18.8%
  • No

Votes: 4 12.5%

• Total voters

Teddeh

Insane-Known Member
Reaction score
Idk why the community isn't worth it tbh. We're coding gsc (in this case) with little to no help or references. Dumps and the community aside. That's all we got.

I think everyone should release new things. If some people look down on it who cares? Just give creds and don't leech menu's. Its not hard. :grinning:

Anyway to the OP.. I personally admire your work. Keep it up. I have a menu base similar to that one. But it's not released. Maybe i should release it just for fun!

Thank you very much, I am usually working fulltime in software engineering but recently I haven't been able to find work so I maybe around for a while, or a short period of time. I'll see what i can bring to gsc before I become busy again :wink:

Harry

Certified Sick ℂunt
Premium Member
Reaction score
Thank you very much, I am usually working fulltime in software engineering but recently I haven't been able to find work so I maybe around for a while, or a short period of time. I'll see what i can bring to gsc before I become busy again :wink:
Working as in working? Or as in working on?
If you work with C# and maybe a tiny bit of PHP, you may want to private message me as I can maybe do a business deal with you :smile:

Teddeh

Insane-Known Member
Reaction score
Working as in working? Or as in working on?
If you work with C# and maybe a tiny bit of PHP, you may want to private message me as I can maybe do a business deal with you :grinning:

Working as in full time employment, I've been working around Java for the last 3/4 years but regarding PHP and C#, I've spent a few months on both of these.

C#, Unity game development
PHP, backend website development

I'll drop you a message later on today to see what kind of offer you have :wink:

Harry

Certified Sick ℂunt
Premium Member
Reaction score
Working as in full time employment, I've been working around Java for the last 3/4 years but regarding PHP and C#, I've spent a few months on both of these.

C#, Unity game development
PHP, backend website development

I'll drop you a message later on today to see what kind of offer you have :wink:
Just a few 'little' paid programs you might be interested in working on, and of course, you'll get a % of the profits :smile:

Teddeh

Insane-Known Member
Reaction score
Serious issue? Are you refering to the stream serious made about modding community?
Well in my opinion he is 100% right. I actually have nothing against you i rather do want to see people make stuff.
But when people "Copy & Paste" and they say they have not makes me pissed.
@dorathekiller97 i have always liked you and still do. And this community would be worth it if i wouldnt open youtube and see 800 new gsc menus with the same options....

Hey, umm..
Would you mind taking your messages to PM instead of on my thread?
Please, if you wouldn't mind :wink:

Teddeh

Insane-Known Member
Reaction score
New optional menu layout is on it's way, Will be adding a good few different bases to my menu for those who have a specific taste.

Thoughts so far?
- Ignore the text behind the menu
- Ignore the 'missing' players
- Screen goes gray when the menu is open

PDHAnvG.png

It's just missing description shader at the bottom.

candy

G59 Terrorist
Staff member
Donator
Reaction score
New optional menu layout is on it's way, Will be adding a good few different bases to my menu for those who have a specific taste.

Thoughts so far?
- Ignore the text behind the menu
- Ignore the 'missing' players
- Screen goes gray when the menu is open

PDHAnvG.png

It's just missing description shader at the bottom.
Yes, I like this design better.

Ways

Veteran
Reaction score
Looks nice man! maybe get rid of the submenus showing on the side though. just an opinion :tonguewink:

Teddeh

Insane-Known Member
Reaction score
Slight change of plan, The menu won't be released as source nor a compiled script file.
Instead, I have created a hub/portal that will hold all of my menu's and will allow direct injection, Saves clients the hassle of injecting themselves plus having a menu hub keeps everything in one place just 1 click away.

I may need to create a new thread for when this releases, I shall post here if so.

biK2Mrx.png

If you wonder why I am doing this, it's because I am planning on creating and releasing mods/menu's/tools for many games not just bo2.

Harry

Certified Sick ℂunt
Premium Member
Reaction score
Slight change of plan, The menu won't be released as source nor a compiled script file.
Instead, I have created a hub/portal that will hold all of my menu's and will allow direct injection, Saves clients the hassle of injecting themselves plus having a menu hub keeps everything in one place just 1 click away.

I may need to create a new thread for when this releases, I shall post here if so.

biK2Mrx.png

If you wonder why I am doing this, it's because I am planning on creating and releasing mods/menu's/tools for many games not just bo2.
This is gunna be a huge security issue security issue.
Do what I am doing for my Webbased RTM tool.

Have a C# listener that will download and run, connect and attach and do everything for the console.
Then have a website that handles the login, registration, logging and injecting stuff.
You can buy my source code for $50, which includes injectors, name and stats changer and the listener

DF_AUS

Staff member
Head Staff Team
Donator
Reaction score

biK2Mrx.png

You have done an outstanding job so far with this menu, it's different, unique and stands out from a great deal of other menus.

Regardless what anyone tells you ( on Ccm or on other modding sites ) stick to what your doing, hope to see more content from your behalf, looking forward to using your menu once released :y:

Teddeh

Insane-Known Member
Reaction score
This is gunna be a huge security issue security issue.
Do what I am doing for my Webbased RTM tool.

Have a C# listener that will download and run, connect and attach and do everything for the console.
Then have a website that handles the login, registration, logging and injecting stuff.
You can buy my source code for $50, which includes injectors, name and stats changer and the listener

How come you feel that this is a huge security issue?
The way this will run is, a database of logins will stored aswell as a MAC address to prevent users sharing login details.

If you could explain your thoughts on the security issue I will indeed look into having a work-around for it.