• The Definitive Guide To MW3 Hacks, Mods and Cheats In 2019!

You are interested in MW3 Hacks, Mods, Cheats or Trainers. Check our guide! Click here!

Release [TeknoMW3] Entity Release

IlDuce13

Reaction score
Hello, i have a problem for open the menu.. i see the picture i have the same setting, i have the "entity | AIM & E = Open" but when i do "right click + E" at the same time, nothing happened ...

The cheat work for steam version?

Last edited:

SpookyST

Reaction score
Can't get it to work. It says Welcome to Enity and Press E + Aim and stuff. But no menu pops up :/

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
Hello guys i have installed DLL Injector and Enity but when i open DLL Injector it shows me this
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
any help?
I can't see the iw5mp process in your list. I recommend you to use winject.

However you have to start your game. Inject the .dll into iw5mp process and you are done :wink:

NeK97

Reaction score
I see only these in the folder
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
. I have the iw5mp but in the form of iw5mp.dll. Do you know anything else or this method to hack mw3 doesn't work for me and if not could you send me a url to the correct version of game, thank you?

ShowTime

Known Member
Reaction score
All exe files and dll. Files are always displayed as '' VIRUS '' because they are changed files that your AntiVirus program does not know !!! So it's best not to use an antivirus or turn it off ... and don't always act like that mimimi it doesn't work !! Sure you can read it first then change the file !! Merry XMas

posopia

Reaction score
[QUOTE = "Meliodaf93, должность: 48319, участник: 325582"]
Не работает Я играю в версии Steam, она не открывается, когда я нажимаю цель + е. Устаревший?
[/ QUOTE]
Yep