• The Definitive Guide To MW3 Hacks, Mods and Cheats In 2019!

You are interested in MW3 Hacks, Mods, Cheats or Trainers. Check our guide! Click here!

Release [TeknoMW3] Entity Release

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
was muss ich tuhn damit ich so spielen kann
Du musst die .dll Datei in den Prozess des Spiels injecten. Das kannst du mit Programmen wie Winject machen. Einfach mal googlen. Dort die DLL auswählen die du hier heruntergeladen hast und den MW3 Prozess (auf das icon achten) :grinning: Wenn du weitere Fragen hast schreib mir privat. :smile:

And for the future: We are an English speaking board. :grinning:

luqiahax

Reaction score
idk if this is still a thing but i have same controls but it wont open. aim + e is shown but just wont work lol

AnTx.

Reaction score
i have injected the dll,how do i activate the menu?
Entity Menu Option.PNG

Copy exactly is in the Image, so you can open the Entity Menu without problems.
If doesn't work the options to open Entity Menu, tell me.
Cya ^^!

AnTx.

Reaction score
idk if this is still a thing but i have same controls but it wont open. aim + e is shown but just wont work lol

Go up and u can see the Option to open Entity
Sorry for replying u too late, im not too active on this forum. I don't know if when you see this, you'll be on the forum again or probably yes, but late

BardTubage93_hk

Reaction score
View attachment 4228
Copy exactly is in the Image, so you can open the Entity Menu without problems.
If doesn't work the options to open Entity Menu, tell me.
Cya ^^!
Hi dude

I did what the menu says AIM + E nothing happens I test ALL touching them but nothing happens I even use your programming of your screen always nothing I would like to have some help plz ( or worse if as far as possible it will be good to have a new version ?? )

thanks in advance

Blindsap

Reaction score
Yo, i can't see the pictures you uploaded to the post but i cant open the menu when i aim & e, i did like the cabbconmod official did in his video, exact same keybindings and everything but i just cant open the menu, super sad about it