Tutorial [TUT]How to mod Zombies on Pc

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
Yes, original files works normally, Moon FF compiling works perfectly, the problem i think is: Some file is missing in my mod tools...
Mhm maybe in your mod .csv can you send me your common_zombie_patch.ff mod folder and your csv file from there? Than I can take a look. :grinning:

Khel Mho

Veteran
Reaction score
Sir xePixTvx, can you upload the black ops mod tools? Download is unavailable :cry:
Thank you! :blush:

Code:
Black Ops 1
Mod Tools(http://www.mediafire.com/download/g29lw063f6k28nq/BO1+Mod+Tools.rar)
Very basic Gsc knownledge

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
Sir xePixTvx, can you upload the black ops mod tools? Download is unavailable :cry:
Thank you! :blush:

Code:
Black Ops 1
Mod Tools(http://www.mediafire.com/download/g29lw063f6k28nq/BO1+Mod+Tools.rar)
Very basic Gsc knownledge
Thank you for your report, but the link is fully working for me. :grinning:

BlackOpsModder

Veteran
Reaction score
Anyone can help me? in Ascension I wanna make the monkeys always have to give me jug at first, how can i code that?
im pretty sure its at the ""_zombiemode_perks"" but idk how to do that. Pls need help.

BlackOpsModder

Veteran
Reaction score
How to fix this weird ass perk animation when compiling the patch?
When you compile the patch with the files on "common_zombie_patch_tut" the perk animation always glitches. I need a fix for that.

1609503905880.png

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
How to fix this weird ass perk animation when compiling the patch?
When you compile the patch with the files on "common_zombie_patch_tut" the perk animation always glitches. I need a fix for that.

View attachment 4102
This looks quite interesting... :smile: Maybe the patch of the current modded version if to old. (but idk) :smile:

BlackOpsModder

Veteran
Reaction score
This looks quite interesting... :smile: Maybe the patch of the current modded version if to old. (but idk) :smile:
Can you help me how to fix it?
I even compared the files from the normal common_zombie_patch that was the one used and extracted all files (gcs, csc, etc) and they are the same as provided in the download. Howerever I still get this animation glitch. Can you try to help me to fix it?

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
Can you help me how to fix it?
I even compared the files from the normal common_zombie_patch that was the one used and extracted all files (gcs, csc, etc) and they are the same as provided in the download. Howerever I still get this animation glitch. Can you try to help me to fix it?
Mhm unfortunately I never had any issue with that. Maybe the compiler is not working as expected. Did you try to google it?

@P!X Do you know more about this issue?

I can give it a try when I have some free time. :smile: