• No, I don't like this base at all

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
I'm sure you were all for evanescence when it first got previewed but since you're dicking harry you need to change your opinion?

either way you guys don't like bases like that cause you wouldn't know how to use the options correctly nor could you make something like that.
I don't think it's personal decision, I know a lot of people who don't like these kind of design (this + evanescence) simple because that's new and the most people like menu bases switch are based on the 'default' look of a menu base like bossams or my encorev2 :smile: Anyways I like to see some new ideas and cool new stuff! :handok:

DF_AUS

Staff member
Head Staff Team
Donator
Reaction score
All comments regarding flaming/domineering other members have been removed,if this continues site warnings will be provided for those specific members.

@SeriousHD,there is no need for you to criticize staff members,if you're unhappy with how we run the site,move on.

DF_AUS

Staff member
Head Staff Team
Donator
Reaction score
Okay shane cut it out with your bullshit.. don't remove my **** if you aren't going to remove the comments they have made, i swear the moderators on this site are dumb.. how can you remove my comments but not theres.
I removed you're comments due to the fact you made the quote of "people di***** other members",the comments i did not delete have no flaming/or domineering acts towards other members.

P

Patrick

I removed you're comments due to the fact you made the quote of "people di***** other members",the comments i did not delete have no flaming/or domineering acts towards other members.
erm. you just removed some comments so dont act like you removed them earlier plus here is a quote from dora..
'Sounds to me like you're **** riding Serious since you didn't like what I said'

DF_AUS

Staff member
Head Staff Team
Donator
Reaction score
erm. you just removed some comments so dont act like you removed them earlier plus here is a quote from dora..
'Sounds to me like you're **** riding Serious since you didn't like what I said'
I missed that comment and will attend to it now,i don't want to hear anymore about this nonsense.

SCP

Staff member
Donator
Reaction score
I don't own the game right now :disappointed:. I don't know if I could either, because I have heard that Black Ops 3 GSC is much harder.
Oh, in my opinion it's definitly different but it's not 'harder' :smile: I'm sure you would be able to code some very nice stuff :wink: :y:

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
Well done bro like the whole PC mod menu look tbh different from others and to me that a good thing keep it up buddy and well done again
Yes, agreed. @LowKeyDNS Are there any ETs when the menu base come out? :smile:

dr nha mods

Veteran
Reaction score
Hello everyone, I am LowKeyDNS and I have been working on a new menu base for the menu base competition. I am no where near done yet, but I would like some feedback on what I have so far and would like to know if you all like the design?

I am working on fixing the medals getting in the way of the bar, so if anyone knows how to fix that please let me know!

[/QUOTE]
I am working on fixing the medals getting in the way of the bar, so if anyone knows how to fix that please let me know![/QUOTE]

set the shader and text .sort= to something like 2555 or even 941581 and you should be good

if u need anymore help or need some debugging im here for support

candy

G59 Terrorist
Staff member
Donator
Reaction score
I am working on fixing the medals getting in the way of the bar, so if anyone knows how to fix that please let me know![/QUOTE]

set the shader and text .sort= to something like 2555 or even 941581 and you should be good

if u need anymore help or need some debugging im here for support[/QUOTE]
I don't know if this would work, but he already fixed it.