Preview UI5 Menu Base Preview

Do you like this base so far?

• No, I don't like this base at all

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
L

LowKeyDNS

Hello everyone, I am LowKeyDNS and I have been working on a new menu base for the menu base competition. I am no where near done yet, but I would like some feedback on what I have so far and would like to know if you all like the design?

I am working on fixing the medals getting in the way of the bar, so if anyone knows how to fix that please let me know!

Harry

Certified Sick ℂunt
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone, I am LowKeyDNS and I have been working on a new menu base for the menu base competition. I am no where near done yet, but I would like some feedback on what I have so far and would like to know if you all like the design?

I am working on fixing the medals getting in the way of the bar, so if anyone knows how to fix that please let me know!
I like the design and the uniqueness, but I personally don't see a practical use for myself.
Nice release.

SCP

Staff member
Donator
Reaction score

Really cool, you added some awesome stuff and ideas. :smile: Looking forward to see more from you!

SCP

Staff member
Donator
Reaction score
I'm wondering are you going to make a mod menu for black ops 3? :smile:

L

LowKeyDNS

Harry

Certified Sick ℂunt
Premium Member
Reaction score
Thanks! What do you think would make it more practical?
Me personally (remember, this is a critique, I actually like the design of the base) can't see myself using a Menu like this during a mod troll or 1v1 or online. I can see myself recording this for my channel with some friends or something. All though it's cool, I can't see a time that I would use this.
This is me personally. I know there's gonna be that one kid that goes:
"Your a stoopid skidd. i use diss all da time. Shut up kid"
Anyways, cool but can't see myself using it (I will try it tonight but and record it tomorrow :smile:)

L

LowKeyDNS

Me personally (remember, this is a critique, I actually like the design of the base) can't see myself using a Menu like this during a mod troll or 1v1 or online. I can see myself recording this for my channel with some friends or something. All though it's cool, I can't see a time that I would use this.
This is me personally. I know there's gonna be that one kid that goes:
"Your a stoopid skidd. i use diss all da time. Shut up kid"
Anyways, cool but can't see myself using it (I will try it tonight but and record it tomorrow :grinning:)
I know what you mean. Full screen menus, in my opinion, are just for show :smile:. I think you would like a more compact, clean menu like loz's base or the AIO base huh?