• Yes

Votes: 14 70.0%
  • No

Votes: 6 30.0%

• Total voters

Zeyhem

Veteran
Reaction score
Hello Guys, I'm new from this site so I want to post a thread of all the gsc scripts I decompiled.

If you have any problems with these scripts just comment below and I'll make an update on this thread. :grinning:

Be sure I'll update this thread if I come across to any new gsc scripts.

NEW UPDATE!
-added Jiggy 4.2
-added Frosty V3
-added some Modded Gamemodes
-added Midnight Menu
-added Devour's Superman Lobby V2
-added Stormfront
-added WhiteWater V5.5
-added Unbound User V4
-added BlueeMods V3
-More Organized

Preview
9lN0mpu.png

Attachments

• GSC Scripts.rar
    890.5 KB · Views: 1,129
Last edited:

The Dark Side

Former Staff Member
Reaction score
Hello Guys, I'm new from this site so I want to post a thread of all the gsc scripts I decompiled.

If you have any problems with these scripts just comment below and I'll make an update on this thread. :grinning:

Be sure I'll update this thread if I come across to any new gsc scripts.
20$ Says you didnt decompile any of that.

The Dark Side

Former Staff Member
Reaction score
All of them are released by the authors for free except one, which was leaked.

It is called copyright infringement...
Gsc menus cannot be copyrighted.

And no, he did decompile them with Red Eyes Decompiler. ._.

Zeyhem

Veteran
Reaction score
It's still fine to have them. If you don't like them that's your opinion so stop talking smack and make your on thread if you think this is bad. xD

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
It's still fine to have them. If you don't like them that's your opinion so stop talking smack and make your on thread if you think this is bad. xD
fully with you! Nice post! I added a small list which menus are included! (If it's ok for you, if not I will delete it) Also welcome to cabconmodding.com :grinning: Enjoy your stay!

The Dark Side

Former Staff Member
Reaction score
Understandable. I like your attitude. :tonguewink: :smile: But even you can admit im right. :tonguewink:

Zeyhem

Veteran
Reaction score
fully with you! Nice post! I added a small list which menus are included! (If it's ok for you, if not I will delete it) Also welcome to cabconmodding.com :grinning: Enjoy your stay!
Thank you CabCon, I appreciate you helping me on my first thread. :smile:

TehMerkMods

Veteran
Reaction score
Yes and if I had a better decompiler I would add more to this thread. Redeyex32 decompiler is crap but it's better than not have a decompiler. :grinning:
Not going to lie I Don't post here... Actually I used this site once before today and Found i was linked here .-.
but damn using Red Eye's decompiler to 'decompile' open sourced menu's anyways....
May I Just add... If you grew just a little knowledge and learnt how to decompile any GSC I'd give you props but damn you suck

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
Not going to lie I Don't post here... Actually I used this site once before today and Found i was linked here .-.
but damn using Red Eye's decompiler to 'decompile' open sourced menu's anyways....
May I Just add... If you grew just a little knowledge and learnt how to decompile any GSC I'd give you props but damn you suck
I agree you these are not the biggest skills. But I don't like it when people sells source for real money thats not nice, so when he release here some sources for free the new modder can learn from it. :smile: Also I'n sad about that you aren't post here anythink... Just know that you're very welcome here :wink:

Regards,
CabCon

Zeyhem

Veteran
Reaction score
I'm sorry I wish I had a better decompiler :disappointed: