User shops

Matt

Web Developer
Reaction score
Hiya!

My suggestion is to let users with (eg) 75 Posts, 50 likes and 1 month since they registered open up their own shops/sell their modding services.

Premium users can also setup their own premium shops and get a choice to advertise their shop (eg, stickied thread)

Shops could include sh*t like:
Recoveries, Modded accounts, cracked accounts, money drops, menu lobbies, infections, coding tutorials ect

Why should this be included?
Will bring alot more exposure to the site as it will allow users who cba to setup their own site (or dont have to money to do it) to sell their service on here. Ofcourse it will require extra moderation, but right now the Moderator rank is pretty much useless as Xenforo attracts alot less bots than MyBB.

Just an idea that I found interesting :tongueclosed:

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
The Recoveries are already planned and the shop is in my opnion a good idea. So I will create a plan, also what do you mean witht he useless moderators? I know xenforo has a insame spamm security but you should have the same right than at myBB. :grinning: Also if you wish you any right, let me just know :grinning:

Matt

Web Developer
Reaction score
The Recoveries are already planned and the shop is in my opnion a good idea. So I will create a plan, also what do you mean witht he useless moderators? I know xenforo has a insame spamm security but you should have the same right than at myBB. :grinning: Also if you wish you any right, let me just know :grinning:
By this I mean that everyone is too nice, so no one really **** posts xd Adding a market will just give moderators interesting things to do, eg. Look in to cases (like scammerinos, false advert, thread management ect

God

Skiddy
Reaction score
By this I mean that everyone is too nice, so no one really **** posts xd Adding a market will just give moderators interesting things to do, eg. Look in to cases (like scammerinos, false advert, thread management ect
When the site gets bigger maybe it'll be more fun :wink: lel

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
ah ok, yeah I can totaly understand that. How do you image this shop? Like a categeroy? or a extra page? :grinning:

Matt

Web Developer
Reaction score
ah ok, yeah I can totaly understand that. How do you image this shop? Like a categeroy? or a extra page? :grinning:
Could maybe have a category for user shops and a page for premium shops? (More premium user benefits :tongueclosed:)