• Its **** End Of Story

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters

JayCoder

Veteran
Staff member
Reaction score
update Added PingPong:

So in this one we have updated the game modes and added Ping Pong and flappybirds, also we have updated the keyboard mod and fix a few bug's
Credits: JayCoder,CabCon,Agreedbog381
Cabcon: was very helpful and answer'd many question's as well as help me fix a few script's i was having trouble with thank him for the working version

AgreedBog381: This niggah is ****ing sexy and and i used his orginal cod waw ping pong script,Falppybirds script, i had to fix it up of course and remake it derp

Video Will Be Up Soon :smile:

What Mod Do You Wanna See In The Next Update!

whats up guys jaycoder here

talking about project vortex v5 and i am putting alot of work into this
so i wanted to call out to the
cabcon modding community and see what they
would like to see in a mod menu, etc

also i am looking for people who are good at coding/programming in gsc
as i have only been working on this for about 4 days or so and the project is going great i need people who are smart and know what they are doing.

the menu is stage beta i need help please contact me if you wanna help with this amazing project: skype: juggloswag

any help is great and you will get credit for what u do, also no ideas are stupid please feel free to comment below of something you would like to see in bo2?

have a great day and thank you for viewing my contents...

Last edited:

thahitcrew

Modder
Reaction score
Looks pretty nice so far :grinning: (btw i moved this thread to the correct section)

Last edited:

JayCoder

Veteran
Staff member
Reaction score
Looks pretty nice so far :grinning: (btw i moved this thread to the correct section)
Thank You, i am hard at work, trying to invite new script to bo2 like the famous flappy birds, or ping pong, anything and everything helps please feel free to comment on a script u would like to see.

Last edited:

VerTical

CEO
Donator
Reaction score
Thank You, i am hard at work, trying to invite new script to bo2 like the famous flappy birds, or ping pong, anything and everything helps please feel free to comment on a script u would like to see.
Lol i have make for me Flappe birds etc... PRIVATE xD but you Menu Looks Good :wink: <3

Avery Reed

Reaction score
if your looking for help id be happy to lend a hand if you want
I can show you some of my work as well

The Dark Side

Former Staff Member
Reaction score
No worries lol making a mod in it that allows u to change the controlls to what u like/want
May i contribute? Id like to help you add in a couple mods? :wink: Whats your skype? :grinning:

EDIT: Silly me. I didnt see it at first.

Last edited: