Release VPN Service for PS3/XBOX consoles

Lucifer

Veteran
Reaction score
Hello users of ccm my most recent project has come to be a complete success.
I was working on a vpn and was successful and having it compatible with ps3/xbox consoles.

Although in order to keep the server running I am unfortunately going to have to sell the vpn.

So if you are tired of getting hit offline all the time either it be on console or pc just take a look at the prices.
For one month 5$
For 3 Months 15$
For 6 Months is 30$
For a year 60$
Also Some time in future Will be adding a booter to this thread for sale so if you are interested in that be sure to let me know.

If you have Any questions feel free to pm me on the site or message me on discord
Sp00ky Lucifer

Head Mod Approved

DF_AUS

Staff member
Head Staff Team
Donator
Reaction score
Hello users of ccm my most recent project has come to be a complete success.
I was working on a vpn and was successful and having it compatible with ps3/xbox consoles.

Although in order to keep the server running I am unfortunately going to have to sell the vpn.

So if you are tired of getting hit offline all the time either it be on console or pc just take a look at the prices.
For one month 5$
For 3 Months 15$
For 6 Months is 30$
For a year 60$
Also Some time in future Will be adding a booter to this thread for sale so if you are interested in that be sure to let me know.

If you have Any questions feel free to pm me on the site or message me on discord
Sp00ky Lucifer

Head Mod Approved

Nice release @Lucifer, 1 question, will this allow an Open NAT type for PS3 users?

I have tested multiple VPNs with PS3 consoles, however they all change the NAT type to Moderate, which does not allow some people on my friends list to join me, also, at times can take a long period of time to host public lobbies.

Harry

Certified Sick ℂunt
Premium Member
Reaction score
Nice release @Lucifer, 1 question, will this allow an Open NAT type for PS3 users?

I have tested multiple VPNs with PS3 consoles, however they all change the NAT type to Moderate, which does not allow some people on my friends list to join me, also, at times can take a long period of time to host public lobbies.
Shane, as far as I am aware, an open NAT Type is only achieved through port forwarding. VPN's run through 1 defined port. Now, if you can open NAT type on one port, for sure we could make one open NAT type, but I'm pretty sure it requires more than one. So I believe it is not possible.

As for Lucy, Aussie servers + DDoS protection? I can supply those if you pay for the server to be up :smile:

Lucifer

Veteran
Reaction score

In Order to have open nat type yuou have to port forward on a vpn
Shane, as far as I am aware, an open NAT Type is only achieved through port forwarding. VPN's run through 1 defined port. Now, if you can open NAT type on one port, for sure we could make one open NAT type, but I'm pretty sure it requires more than one. So I believe it is not possible.

As for Lucy, Aussie servers + DDoS protection? I can supply those if you pay for the server to be up :smile:
Server is already ddos protected using nfo servers the best of the best :tonguewink: Might change up the plan to have multiple ips tho :grinning:

Harry

Certified Sick ℂunt
Premium Member
Reaction score
In Order to have open nat type yuou have to port forward on a vpn

Server is already ddos protected using nfo servers the best of the best :tonguewink: Might change up the plan to have multiple ips tho :grinning:
You want to partner up our servers and create a VPN company? Budget prices perhaps?

Lucifer

Veteran
Reaction score
You want to partner up our servers and create a VPN company? Budget prices perhaps?
maybe in future we will see and also your playstation tamper busted its in a repeated update loop