Preview WaW Brategy Game Mode

coolbunny1234

Reaction score
Hello everyone, hope all is well. With backwards compatibility becoming a more substantial and feasible way to mod the 360, I figured it was time to get back into my favorite hobby of all time - zombies in WaW. Given I have a small amount of modding experience, I wanted to try and make a new menu / gamemode for everyone to enjoy while things are 'booming' again. The menu is currently the most stable I've ever made, with no bugs, glitches, menu disappearing, or text overlapping. I've also finally figured out how to create my own verification system (you'll notice in all my mods released over the years, my menus never had a verification system for players). It will include a full rank up system, ability to modify stats / prestige (multiplayer), as well as infect yourself / clients with CFG bind menus for multiplayer online use. To clarify, this isn't going to be a full blown mod menu / lobby, but a game mode for zombies. If you're looking for an all out hacked lobby patch, you can get the best all in one mod menu out there; AgreedBog's Elasticity V1.

This will work on PC, Xbox One, Xbox 360, PS3, and PC. This is a dedicated survival mode, with elements of Quarantine Chaos, Extinction (AgreedBog), and my old strategy lobby from around four years ago. Features include completely stable menu (no more menu crashing, bugging, or disappearing), clean menu fx, gameplay modifications (hit markers, in game achievements, escapes, transit from BO), and much more.

Please let me know what you guys would like to see in this game mode, I'll add suggestions as I go along. Other ideas such as the logistics of the game would be great as well - I'm aiming to create a gamemode that is genuinely fun to play (things like weapon prices, menu accessibility, health bar, boss modes, ect..)

vRice

Veteran
Reaction score
Holy **** man I completely forgot about that menu base, haha; I'm glad someone is making use of it, looking back now, the actual source code is incredibly horrendous fam haha.

Good job on keeping the WAW scene alive too

coolbunny1234

Reaction score
Holy **** man I completely forgot about that menu base, haha; I'm glad someone is making use of it, looking back now, the actual source code is incredibly horrendous fam haha.

Good job on keeping the WAW scene alive too
It's pretty good tbh man, made a few adjustments here and there but it's really quite stable, you did a great job on it :smile:
Awesome!

Would you mind if I kinda adventure with this type of survival gamemode for Black Ops 2?
Not at all man, go for it! If you need any help, let me know. I'll actually be working on the same mode for Blops 3 but my PC has trouble running it at times, I'll be more than happy to send you the source to port over.

candy

G59 Terrorist
Staff member
Donator
Reaction score
It's pretty good tbh man, made a few adjustments here and there but it's really quite stable, you did a great job on it :smile:

Not at all man, go for it! If you need any help, let me know. I'll actually be working on the same mode for Blops 3 but my PC has trouble running it at times, I'll be more than happy to send you the source to port over.
I don't want to completely copy you. Just mainly adventure with the survival idea / UI.

74ee242ee0b876d1e08edfd463f54934-png.jpg

coolbunny1234

Reaction score
I don't want to completely copy you. Just mainly adventure with the survival idea / UI.

74ee242ee0b876d1e08edfd463f54934-png.jpg
Of course you can man i'm cool with it! Actually downloading blops 2 right now to see if my PC can run that with no issues.

CF4_99

Veteran
Reaction score
Hello everyone, hope all is well. With backwards compatibility becoming a more substantial and feasible way to mod the 360, I figured it was time to get back into my favorite hobby of all time - zombies in WaW. Given I have a small amount of modding experience, I wanted to try and make a new menu / gamemode for everyone to enjoy while things are 'booming' again. The menu is currently the most stable I've ever made, with no bugs, glitches, menu disappearing, or text overlapping. I've also finally figured out how to create my own verification system (you'll notice in all my mods released over the years, my menus never had a verification system for players). It will include a full rank up system, ability to modify stats / prestige (multiplayer), as well as infect yourself / clients with CFG bind menus for multiplayer online use. To clarify, this isn't going to be a full blown mod menu / lobby, but a game mode for zombies. If you're looking for an all out hacked lobby patch, you can get the best all in one mod menu out there; AgreedBog's Elasticity V1.

This will work on PC, Xbox One, Xbox 360, PS3, and PC. This is a dedicated survival mode, with elements of Quarantine Chaos, Extinction (AgreedBog), and my old strategy lobby from around four years ago. Features include completely stable menu (no more menu crashing, bugging, or disappearing), clean menu fx, gameplay modifications (hit markers, in game achievements, escapes, transit from BO), and much more.

Please let me know what you guys would like to see in this game mode, I'll add suggestions as I go along. Other ideas such as the logistics of the game would be great as well - I'm aiming to create a gamemode that is genuinely fun to play (things like weapon prices, menu accessibility, health bar, boss modes, ect..)

So is there like objectives and missions? That's what I love about Extinction is that there is objectives.

coolbunny1234

Reaction score
So is there like objectives and missions? That's what I love about Extinction is that there is objectives.
I wasn't planning on doing missions or objectives but that is an excellent idea! I'll absolutely work on implementing those.