We are looking for Moderators and Creators!

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
Hello guys :handwaving:,
how are you doing? :wink: I hope everything is fine.

Today I'm happy to announce that we are looking for you! We are opening the staff positions to give our site a fresh new feeling.

What does a Staff do?
  • Moderate threads (Optimize User Experience)
  • Posting threads and reply to questions and requests
  • Manage our YouTube channel (optional)
  • Manage and update the facebook group (optional)
  • Manage new game sections and share articles about it.
  • Your idea, you would like to do!

Contact us
You want to create something?
You are interested in reaching thousands of people?

Contact me via conversation now!

Add some information about you. Why we should choose you? What are your experiences?

Happy Modding!
Best regards,
CabCon.

iplaynothing

Veteran
Reaction score
I have an idea give me staff just because why the hell not

I also plan on creating custom zombie maps if that interests anyone

Last edited:

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
I have an idea give me staff just because why the hell not

I also plan on creating custom zombie maps if that interests anyone
This is quite awesome to hear! Custom zombies maps are great! :wink:

I think we are looking for real moderators this time :wink:

Harry

Certified Sick ℂunt
Premium Member
Reaction score
I think my opinions are the reason why this website existing :wink:
By opening it to supporters? The server provider you use costs next to nothing per month to run...
My software deployment server costs more to run per month than this site costs per year to run...

It's not the money that keeps this site existing, it's the community that releases tools on here to the 3 or 4 active people to see.

It's only a matter of months till I see the forum I gladly helped build turn into consolecrunch.

Pyrex BLJ

im done :)
Reaction score
I think my opinions are the reason why this website existing :wink:
While that IS true, the site is still incredibly stale and i barely ever saw any new faces around here.
By opening it to supporters? The server provider you use costs next to nothing per month to run...
My software deployment server costs more to run per month than this site costs per year to run...

It's not the money that keeps this site existing, it's the community that releases tools on here to the 3 or 4 active people to see.

It's only a matter of months till I see the forum I gladly helped build turn into consolecrunch.
what does price even have to do with this?
but yea it wont take long to get to that point, its basically been there for the last few months already.

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score

My reply was more like a 'joke' related that I decided to found the website. :smile:

I have to agree to @Pyrex BLJ: I don't know what money is related with that?

I think people move and new people come. This is not only for the society in general it's also true here on CabConModding. The Call of Duty: Modding scene is slowly going down and this website was found for people who are interested in that.

Our target and traffic has changed, not because we don't publish anything nor our rank positions on Google or YouTube. It changed because people aren't interested in that anymore and we get more traffic with other topics.

However that is no problem for us. We will continue doing what we do and what we love and people can decide by there own weather this place or any other forum board is where they want to be.

Bambus

Insane-Known Member
Reaction score
My reply was more like a 'joke' related that I decided to found the website. :smile:

I have to agree to @Pyrex BLJ: I don't know what money is related with that?

I think people move and new people come. This is not only for the society in general it's also true here on CabConModding. The Call of Duty: Modding scene is slowly going down and this website was found for people who are interested in that.

Our target and traffic has changed, not because we don't publish anything nor our rank positions on Google or YouTube. It changed because people aren't interested in that anymore and we get more traffic with other topics.

However that is no problem for us. We will continue doing what we do and what we love and people can decide by there own weather this place or any other forum board is where they want to be.
The way I see it it's not only because people are not interested anymore, but rather because they don't know it exists. This website's main Games were in the Call of Duty series and those simply do not have mod support anymore. So if we wanna keep this Forum alive, we need to find a game that people really like to mod and adapt to it. Alternatively you can try bringing flying crocodiles into MW2019, good luck with that...

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
The way I see it it's not only because people are not interested anymore, but rather because they don't know it exists. This website's main Games were in the Call of Duty series and those simply do not have mod support anymore. So if we wanna keep this Forum alive, we need to find a game that people really like to mod and adapt to it. Alternatively you can try bringing flying crocodiles into MW2019, good luck with that...
That's true. :y:

Bambus

Insane-Known Member
Reaction score
let's be real here, you need to add this... ugly thing... I made in 2 minutes in PDN
ccm.jpg

Like... it's not even funny