Web based RTE tool (Works on mobile devices)

thahitcrew

Modder
Reaction score
(PS3 Only)
(Thread moved to Web Development section on 5/21/2016)
Whats up guys heres a web based black ops 2 RTE tool I've created (Written in c# and PHP), currently it only allows you to connect/attach to your console, change your name and change your prestige, i'll be adding more features to it pretty soon tho.

Link:
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

2aa2c3f74676ef4d2fe81650eaa96f36.png

To get everything working properly all you need to do is download and run the RTE Listener - a simple program that waits for responses from
which are used for the actual connection/attachment process between ps3CFW.com and your console.

e05512d.gif

RTE Listener download:

RTE Listener virus scan:

Virus Scan Detection ratio: 3 / 56 (false positive due to string encryption and/or MSIL obfuscation)

Note:
As long as you have the RTE Listener program running on your computer you are able to go to
and use the RTE tool on your mobile devices, such as your Tablet, Laptop, Cellphone etc...

thahitcrew

Modder
Reaction score
this doesnt work
Yes it does. You're obviously just doing something wrong or you don't have a jailbroken ps3 with CCAPI 2.60+ installed on it.. Either way this works flawlessly, so idk wtf you're talking about.

For any further assistance read the RTE listener instructions at:

Emulator123w

Known Member
Reaction score
(PS3 Only)
(Thread moved to Web Development section on 5/21/2016)
Whats up guys heres a web based black ops 2 RTE tool I've created (Written in c# and PHP), currently it only allows you to connect/attach to your console, change your name and change your prestige, i'll be adding more features to it pretty soon tho.

Link:

2aa2c3f74676ef4d2fe81650eaa96f36.png

To get everything working properly all you need to do is download and run the RTE Listener - a simple program that waits for responses from
which are used for the actual connection/attachment process between ps3CFW.com and your console.

e05512d.gif

RTE Listener download:

RTE Listener virus scan:

Virus Scan Detection ratio: 3 / 56 (false positive due to string encryption and/or MSIL obfuscation)

Note:
As long as you have the RTE Listener program running on your computer you are able to go to
and use the RTE tool on your mobile devices, such as your Tablet, Laptop, Cellphone etc...
Cant you do a wiiu bo2 injector website online?