What are you doing in 2023? Still Modding?

Still Modding in 2023?

• Total voters

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
header.jpg

Hey guys,

just wanted to check back on your guys. What are you doing? Still modding or playing the old games?
What should we do in the future with this site?

Best regards,
CabCon.

Last edited:

xForest

Known Member
Reaction score
I'm starting to Develop Mods as most things have stopped Development (Mod Menus/Cheats and whatever)

Learning Black Ops II's insides has been pretty fun :tongueclosed:

Volk..

Veteran
Reaction score
A bit of modding here and there, but always playing the old games, especially cod since wasn't gonna waste money on the new mw3, garbage as always but what do you expect anymore lol.

Throwie

Veteran
Reaction score
I moved on years ago, all my consoles are either broken or I have not booted them up in over 6 years. I'm the one of the members that moved on with work, family, burnt-out, etc. However I like coming back too old communities I was apart in to see what has changed. Scrolling old forum posts and seeing what's new.

Joshii47x

Game Exploiter
Reaction score
I still mod some games at times since reverse engineering is something I need to stay familiar with because I'm in school for Computer Science. So, knowing memory is good for me at least.

TheHiddenHour

Veteran
Reaction score
Graduated high school, got an AA, started an BS in computer science since the last time I used this account. I still go back to console sometimes just to see how much better I've gotten at coding haha. Glad to see the forum's still around unlike NGU.

DaBawmb

Veteran
Reaction score
I've honestly never posted on here before since i've always kinda been in the background. I've been using cabcon for a while now. honestly a while back during peak chaotic teenagehood (i guess?) with a crappy family. so as my first offical post. yes i've stayed true to the modding experience and will continue to do so for years to come. As my first post im happy to say i've come out of the dark to share that i'm still all these years later thankful for what you've done to give me countless hours of fun and entertainment. Thank you CabCon, and thank you community for fueling the fire to make modding fun and accessible for all. :heart:

Last edited:

Lady terra

Reaction score
I'm starting to Develop Mods as most things have stopped Development (Mod Menus/Cheats and whatever)

Learning Black Ops II's insides has been pretty fun :tongueclosed:
Hello, I play cod bo2 , and I’m looking for free safe mods. I never wanted to mod but some one kicks me every day lately and I need to boot them back off

CrYClown6

Reaction score
Hi there ‍♂️
Could you guys make a mod to do the
(Call of duty black ops 2 richtofen easter egg solo on the ps3) I have no friends and i realy want to do the easter egg solo and i know you guys could do somethig like this i have Hen on my ps3 with the bles version of bo2 so i was wondering if you guys could make something like that for me.
THANK YOU

vRice

Veteran
Reaction score
Been a Web Developer for five years now so haven't had time to do anything, especially with three kids :tearsofjoy: