Question Who makes awesome Youtube Intros?

DF_AUS

Staff member
Head Staff Team
Donator
Reaction score
Ok so i am looking into who makes awesome Youtube intros,i am not into the immature skid intros most modders tends to use that bounce all over the screen with outrageous colors,i am willing to spend cash and conduct business with the right individual for the right video :smile:
I wanna see a variety of different intros developed by an individual who also conducts payments through Paypal,please avoid Sxov.
Any help is greatly appreciated,thanks :smile:

Noble

Reaction score
I do :wink:, made this a year ago and been working with AE ever since haha. Don't use it much now though

It's TheMasterInline or whatever I used to be called lol. Do you think you can make me one that says Noble or Noble Modding? :smile:

vRice

Veteran
Reaction score
It's TheMasterInline or whatever I used to be called lol. Do you think you can make me one that says Noble or Noble Modding? :grinning:

Damn son I remember we used to talk all the time on Skype haha, and I won't be able to for a while, uni work is piling up and my free time I spend learning illustrator and making my base

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
Ok so i am looking into who makes awesome Youtube intros,i am not into the immature skid intros most modders tends to use that bounce all over the screen with outrageous colors,i am willing to spend cash and conduct business with the right individual for the right video :grinning:
I wanna see a variety of different intros developed by an individual who also conducts payments through Paypal,please avoid Sxov.
Any help is greatly appreciated,thanks :grinning:
You can find some awesome intros here: What's your favorite Intro ever? | CabConModding