Release World At War Zombies: Discarded V3

King

KingSe7en
Reaction score
Hello users of CCM :grinning:
i noticed there isn't many Zombies Mod Menus on this site for World At War so i thought maybe just put this sweet ass menu on here and of course give credit to the creator as i never made this menu and am not trying to make it look like i did.

Z8U2aOQ.jpg

Creator of this incredible menu :grinning:
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

File is too big to upload on this website:

Last edited:

CF4_99

Veteran
Reaction score
I think it's out:
:confused: No pc version ....
Agreedbog doesn't create iso disks, ISOSICKLE.com does, Agreedbog does test most of his stuff on pc because he can record it and its easier to test, if you check out Agreedbog381, you can see on the Elasticity preview he is on pc, but if for some odd reason he doesn't release for pc, i think someone else will. :smile:

CF4_99

Veteran
Reaction score
For real no PC versions ? :disappointed:
lol what mod menu for waw hasn't been converted to pc? even Project x v2 was released for pc users, Agreedbog381 does every preview and tests on pc, i highly doubt he won't release for pc, because Agreedbog isn't the one that creates the ISO disks, ISOSICKLE.com does.

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
lol what mod menu for waw hasn't been converted to pc? even Project x v2 was released for pc users, Agreedbog381 does every preview and tests on pc, i highly doubt he won't release for pc, because Agreedbog isn't the one that creates the ISO disks, ISOSICKLE.com does.
I know I already wrote Agreedbog381. :grinning: That he should release a PC version. :grinning: