Reaction score
looks like every w@w menu has blue/red theme XD

But still a nice menu :smile:

xRaW Raptor

Look it's a Wolve D:
Reaction score
looks like every w@w menu has blue/red theme XD

But still a nice menu :smile:
was the beginning and one of the best mod menus at this time (2012) but it still works sure there a better and newer versions but this mod menu god all u needed also a infection mode, but i can not really much say i didnt code it if i can code then is xRaW v9 my first one i want to do ^^

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
Oh holy, this was one off the menus which inspire me to start with modding! Awesome!

xRaW Raptor

Look it's a Wolve D:
Reaction score
Oh holy, this was one off the menus which inspire me to start with modding! Awesome!
a never ending Legend everyone modder have to know this menus if they dont know them they never know whats a modder is.

This Menu was Simple but budass the Infection Menu or better D-Pad Infection i really which everyday that xRaW comes back with xRaW v9

xRaW Raptor

Look it's a Wolve D:
Reaction score
lol I remember before I mod use to love getting infected with this menu :grinning:
yea it was a great time no modder got this hate we got alot os msg's whit "can u infect me" sure we was not allowed to infect everyone but damn this was a great time i wish that everyone stop hating or blocking this modding and just enjoy it sure we make sometimes the unfair play like god mode aimbot and stuff but no one wants to destroy anyones kd only thing who got deranked was this boostet or lil kids who thing they can insult you.

i hope someone go and make a new version out of this one and pls never delete the infection mode.

Ways

Veteran
Reaction score
yea it was a great time no modder got this hate we got alot os msg's whit "can u infect me" sure we was not allowed to infect everyone but damn this was a great time i wish that everyone stop hating or blocking this modding and just enjoy it sure we make sometimes the unfair play like god mode aimbot and stuff but no one wants to destroy anyones kd only thing who got deranked was this boostet or lil kids who thing they can insult you.

i hope someone go and make a new version out of this one and pls never delete the infection mode.
excactly I love that, that's what my goal is, is to make modders fun! Thats what i've done on my channel, I show that I make lobbies funny and how people love it! But today it fees like if you don't give them anything they hate you for it...that's whats gotten me mad lately.

xRaW Raptor

Look it's a Wolve D:
Reaction score
excactly I love that, that's what my goal is, is to make modders fun! Thats what i've done on my channel, I show that I make lobbies funny and how people love it! But today it fees like if you don't give them anything they hate you for it...that's whats gotten me mad lately.
maybe the guys get it some day why we mod i guess everyone of us isnt bad (was Prestige Master) with a really god K/D but its lame so we modding sure not every lobby is a fun lobby if u have lil kids who annoy you.. but we can say thanks to this lil kid "modders" who get this menu and use aimbot and thing they made a god job.. everytime i find this kids i derank them and unverify them xD

Ways

Veteran
Reaction score
maybe the guys get it some day why we mod i guess everyone of us isnt bad (was Prestige Master) with a really god K/D but its lame so we modding sure not every lobby is a fun lobby if u have lil kids who annoy you.. but we can say thanks to this lil kid "modders" who get this menu and use aimbot and thing they made a god job.. everytime i find this kids i derank them and unverify them xD
Hahahaha