Release ZerkGames Public Release

zerker24

Developer
Reaction score
Hello everyone! I posted here a preview of my menu a few days ago, and I seem to have a stable releasable version with a few gametypes to play! I plan on adding A TON more, but I wanted my gametypes to be out there!

VIDEO

Gametypes
PropHunt
Prophunt is simple lol. When you start it, the game will choose one random person to be "it". That person will have their screen blacked out until the timer is over. Everyone else will be switched to a random prop, mostly from item on the map already, and will have until the end of the timer to Get to a good Spot. The timer is set to 45 Seconds to start. After that time, all the "hiders" will be frozen in place, but they can still look around. The game ends when "IT" Kills all the "hiders".

-Settings

• Frozen Time
  • Freeze Players (weather or not to freeze players after the timer)
  • Seeker Hints

FreezeTag
The nostalgia of freezetag should be something we all share! If you guys are like me then you played tag/freezetag ALL THE TIME as children. Well I have taken this glorious little game and mimicked it in COD. It works exactly the same as the real life version. "IT" can freeze you, and your teammates can un-freeze you. Freezing/Unfreezing is done with by knifing each other. This really is not a game mode for more than like 5 players, but fun nonetheless!

-Settings

• Frozen Time (The time "it"'s screen is blacked out)
  • Seeker Speed
  • Hider Speed

Micheal Myers
A classic game mode for some classic players! This turns the very popular Micheal Myers gamemode people play into a modded version that forces people to play properly! No more need to play it on Search, no more need to trust people not to kill him until they are last, and no more confusion of changing team before the round starts! This is simple, everyone gets knifes. "Micheal" cannot die until there is only ONE "hider" left. Then the one hider gets the ability to kill "Micheal". But wait, there is more! Micheal automatically gets 3 Tomahawks and Two shock charges. "Hiders" get two shock charges. Once there is only one "hider" left, that hider gets a exicutioner and two tomahawks. "Micheal" gets Ballistic Knives.

-Settings

• Frozen Time
  • Micheals Speed
  • Hider Speed
  • Micheals Final Weapon
  • Hiders Final Weapon

XP Lobby
So I started with the XP Lobby code from TCM's v9 source (Which he released himself) and reworked a couple things. It works like ALL other XP lobbies. People join, get 60k exp and get kicked. Once they are lvl 55 they get cammo's for guns they have unlocked. I took out all the message spams from TCM's version and put a progress bar in instead! Also, VIP players get 30 seconds in game to use the VIP menu to add kills ect.. Admin + Co-Host don't get kicked.

Other Menu Features

-Game Settings(CoHost or Host)

• Hear All
  • Infinite Game
  • Super Jump
  • Time Scale
  • Change map
  • Death Barriers
  • Restart Map
-Menu Settings (VIP+)
-Themes

• Orange
  • Blue
  • Green
  • Yellow
  • Pink
  • Purple
-Main Mods (Verified+)

• God Mode
  • Demi-God
  • Infinite Ammo
  • UAV
  • Change Teams
  • No Clip
  • Invisibility
  • 1.5x Speed
  • ESP
  • All Perks
  • Give Streaks
  • Change Class
  • Unlock Achevements
  • Teleport
  • Player FOV
  • Auto Dropshot
  • Suicide
  • Rapid Fire
-Player FX

• Christmas Lights
  • Splosion Man
  • Multi-Jump
  • Third Person
  • Jetpack
-VIP Mods(VIP+ DUH lol)

• Add Kills
  • Add Deaths
  • Add Assists
  • Add Score
  • Add Wins
  • Add Losses
  • Host Message
  • Youtube Message
  • Recovery Message
  • Beast Message
-Host Menu(Host only)

• Clear Co-Hosts (Perma Co-Hosts)
  • Clear Admins (Perma Admin)
  • Clear VIP (Perma VIP)
  • Kick All
  • Force Host
-Your/Enemy Team

• God Mode
  • Demi-God
  • Jetpack
  • ESP
  • Third Person
  • Change Class
  • Rapid Fire
  • UAV
  • Invisible
-All Players(CoHost)

• God Mode All
  • Demi God
  • Jetpack
  • UAV
  • Invisibility
  • 1.5X Speed
  • ESP
  • Give Streaks
-Players (HOST ONLY) Once you select a player
-Player Options

• God Mode
  • Unlimited Ammo
  • Demi-God
  • Jetpack
  • Change Teams
  • Freeze Movement (Can still look around + Shoot)
  • Rapid Fire
  • UAV
  • Invisible
  • Freeze Movement
  • Freeze Controls (Freezes ALL controls)
  • Kick Player
-Verification (VIP+ Save in between Games)

• Co-Host
  • Admin
  • VIP
  • Verify
  • Unverify
Download
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Credits
TrynCatchMe (Various sources from his source release)
Jiggy777 (Style insparation)
The Fallen for the

[/spoler]

Last edited:
S

SeriousHD-

W
Hello everyone! I posted here a preview of my menu a few days ago, and I seem to have a stable releasable version with a few gametypes to play! I plan on adding A TON more, but I wanted my gametypes to be out there!

VIDEO

Gametypes
PropHunt
Prophunt is simple lol. When you start it, the game will choose one random person to be "it". That person will have their screen blacked out until the timer is over. Everyone else will be switched to a random prop, mostly from item on the map already, and will have until the end of the timer to Get to a good Spot. The timer is set to 45 Seconds to start. After that time, all the "hiders" will be frozen in place, but they can still look around. The game ends when "IT" Kills all the "hiders".

-Settings

• Frozen Time
  • Freeze Players (weather or not to freeze players after the timer)
  • Seeker Hints

FreezeTag
The nostalgia of freezetag should be something we all share! If you guys are like me then you played tag/freezetag ALL THE TIME as children. Well I have taken this glorious little game and mimicked it in COD. It works exactly the same as the real life version. "IT" can freeze you, and your teammates can un-freeze you. Freezing/Unfreezing is done with by knifing each other. This really is not a game mode for more than like 5 players, but fun nonetheless!

-Settings

• Frozen Time (The time "it"'s screen is blacked out)
  • Seeker Speed
  • Hider Speed

Micheal Myers
A classic game mode for some classic players! This turns the very popular Micheal Myers gamemode people play into a modded version that forces people to play properly! No more need to play it on Search, no more need to trust people not to kill him until they are last, and no more confusion of changing team before the round starts! This is simple, everyone gets knifes. "Micheal" cannot die until there is only ONE "hider" left. Then the one hider gets the ability to kill "Micheal". But wait, there is more! Micheal automatically gets 3 Tomahawks and Two shock charges. "Hiders" get two shock charges. Once there is only one "hider" left, that hider gets a exicutioner and two tomahawks. "Micheal" gets Ballistic Knives.

-Settings

• Frozen Time
  • Micheals Speed
  • Hider Speed
  • Micheals Final Weapon
  • Hiders Final Weapon

XP Lobby
So I started with the XP Lobby code from TCM's v9 source (Which he released himself) and reworked a couple things. It works like ALL other XP lobbies. People join, get 60k exp and get kicked. Once they are lvl 55 they get cammo's for guns they have unlocked. I took out all the message spams from TCM's version and put a progress bar in instead! Also, VIP players get 30 seconds in game to use the VIP menu to add kills ect.. Admin + Co-Host don't get kicked.

Other Menu Features

-Game Settings(CoHost or Host)

• Hear All
  • Infinite Game
  • Super Jump
  • Time Scale
  • Change map
  • Death Barriers
  • Restart Map
-Menu Settings (VIP+)
-Themes

• Orange
  • Blue
  • Green
  • Yellow
  • Pink
  • Purple
-Main Mods (Verified+)

• God Mode
  • Demi-God
  • Infinite Ammo
  • UAV
  • Change Teams
  • No Clip
  • Invisibility
  • 1.5x Speed
  • ESP
  • All Perks
  • Give Streaks
  • Change Class
  • Unlock Achevements
  • Teleport
  • Player FOV
  • Auto Dropshot
  • Suicide
  • Rapid Fire
-Player FX

• Christmas Lights
  • Splosion Man
  • Multi-Jump
  • Third Person
  • Jetpack
-VIP Mods(VIP+ DUH lol)

• Add Kills
  • Add Deaths
  • Add Assists
  • Add Score
  • Add Wins
  • Add Losses
  • Host Message
  • Youtube Message
  • Recovery Message
  • Beast Message
-Host Menu(Host only)

• Clear Co-Hosts (Perma Co-Hosts)
  • Clear Admins (Perma Admin)
  • Clear VIP (Perma VIP)
  • Kick All
  • Force Host
-Your/Enemy Team

• God Mode
  • Demi-God
  • Jetpack
  • ESP
  • Third Person
  • Change Class
  • Rapid Fire
  • UAV
  • Invisible
-All Players(CoHost)

• God Mode All
  • Demi God
  • Jetpack
  • UAV
  • Invisibility
  • 1.5X Speed
  • ESP
  • Give Streaks
-Players (HOST ONLY) Once you select a player
-Player Options

• God Mode
  • Unlimited Ammo
  • Demi-God
  • Jetpack
  • Change Teams
  • Freeze Movement (Can still look around + Shoot)
  • Rapid Fire
  • UAV
  • Invisible
  • Freeze Movement
  • Freeze Controls (Freezes ALL controls)
  • Kick Player
-Verification (VIP+ Save in between Games)

• Co-Host
  • Admin
  • VIP
  • Verify
  • Unverify
Download

Where are your credits? I know you didnt code all this by yourself. And as far as the menu... Why?

zerker24

Developer
Reaction score
W

Where are your credits? I know you didnt code all this by yourself. And as far as the menu... Why?
Working on credits ATM, but I did code A LOT of it. I admit not all of it though. Also, what do you mean why the menu?

zerker24

Developer
Reaction score
Sorry. I'm new to this. Once I downloaded it, how do I get it to my Xbox?
You must have a modded console first. If you do, than you have one of two methods of doing this.

1. Use GSC studios injector to inject the menu.
  2. Use Tesseract to auto load the mod menu, but I recommend using GSC Studio.