Release Zombieland Gamemode available on Steam

Sergiosvdev

Modder
Reaction score
Hi everyone, on the last two weeks i have been working on this gamemode and its almost done.
You can download it from Steam Workshop.
This is the first version, so if you find bugs, please report here or on Workshop.

Video:

Download
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

How to manually install(MEGA Link):
1 - Extract mods.rar folder in your BO3 game directory. If you already have a folder called mods, copy zombieland_mod folder inside mods.
2 - Launch BO3 and load the mod.
3 - Set the gametype to Team Deathmatch and do not add bots or they will be autokicked.

DF_AUS

Staff member
Head Staff Team
Donator
Reaction score
My all time favored modded gamemode since the old cods,really appreciate you sharing this here on the site.

Well done :wink:

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
Good job, I really appreciate you sharing this here on the site here! :grinning: I will play around with it and report bugs etc. :peace:

Also if you need help with something, you're more than welcome to contact me! :grinning: Have a great Sunday!

S

SeriousHD-

Hi everyone, on the last two weeks i have been working on this gamemode and its almost done.
This is the first version, so if you find bugs, please report here or on Workshop.

Video:

Download

1 - Extract mods.rar folder in your BO3 game directory. If you already have a folder called mods, copy zombieland_mod folder inside mods.
3 - Set the gametype to Team Deathmatch and do not add bots or they will be autokicked.
Cool. Maybe try to make the buyables at actual machines next.

Lucifer

Veteran
Reaction score

Video:

Download

Good job nice post