Answered Zombies: Giving Weapons Error

candy

G59 Terrorist
Staff member
Donator
Reaction score
I haven't tested any other zombie menu, but this seems to happen to me every time, when giving a weapon to myself in zombies.. any map, any gun. It takes my points away, down to zero and gives me the starting pistol. Is this normal? Is there a fix?

P

Patrick

I haven't tested any other zombie menu, but this seems to happen to me every time, when giving a weapon to myself in zombies.. any map, any gun. It takes my points away, down to zero and gives me the starting pistol. Is this normal? Is there a fix?
Yes this is normal, its the samantha fix treyarch uses to check how many guns you have and if you have too many it takes them all away and resets your points because the game thinks you're cheating :grinning:

Fixes: take away your current weapon before a new one is given.
Fixes: use this if you want to have more than two guns without mulekick - level.player_too_many_weapons_monitor = 0;

candy

G59 Terrorist
Staff member
Donator
Reaction score
Yes this is normal, its the samantha fix treyarch uses to check how many guns you have and if you have too many it takes them all away and resets your points because the game thinks you're cheating :smile:

Fixes: take away your current weapon before a new one is given.
Fixes: use this if you want to have more than two guns without mulekick - level.player_too_many_weapons_monitor = 0;
Alright, thanks