GSC 2 new invisibility modes

Kevin Frost

Reaction score
It isnt hostility. It is crude honesty. Learn the difference.
I just went into a Lobby with this code and it works just fine. I'm not flashing or whatever you said that it would do. The only time I do "flash" is when I switch between visible and invisible according to the wait time. And crude honesty doesn't mean be a smartass. And if you're some type of God at GSC coding, why DON'T you do it?

S

SeriousHD-

I just went into a Lobby with this code and it works just fine. I'm not flashing or whatever you said that it would do. The only time I do "flash" is when I switch between visible and invisible according to the wait time. And crude honesty doesn't mean be a smartass. And if you're some type of God at GSC coding, why DON'T you do it?
Because I dont need the code? It is extremely simple and I am just pointing it out for the randos who copy paste this into their menus. I can be as much of a smartass as I want and there isnt **** you can do about it so stop crying. You are probably just harry on another account as usual considering you literally joined today and have 1 post. How pathetic do you have to be to make dozens of accounts just to talk **** to someone who doesnt give a damn what you think?

Kevin Frost

Reaction score
Because I dont need the code? It is extremely simple and I am just pointing it out for the randos who copy paste this into their menus. I can be as much of a smartass as I want and there isnt **** you can do about it so stop crying. You are probably just harry on another account as usual considering you literally joined today and have 1 post. How pathetic do you have to be to make dozens of accounts just to talk **** to someone who doesnt give a damn what you think?
Lol in the flesh, and I don't need to take that from a skid that decompiles other people's mod menus and calls himself a GSC coder.

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
Cool idea :y:! Let's bring this to black ops 3!