GSC 2 new invisibility modes

Mr Knife God

Reaction score
I present to you guys 2 new invisibility functions. This one is for when you shoot any weapon, you become visible, and after a few seconds, you go invisible again. So the idea of this is that you know when you kill someone and before they see their death cam they can see you passing over their body? And when you decide to mod and put on invisibility mode, they can't see you at all? Well with this code, they CAN see you for a few seconds. But those few seconds will be enough to make them think that you're not really invisible, when you are. So they won't say "this f*ggot is modding he's invisible". Instead, they'll say their generic salty response to being killed.
Code:
Invisibility()
{
    self hide();
    self endon("stop_invis");
    level endon("game_ended");
    for(;;)
    {
        if(self Adsbuttonpressed() && self attackbuttonpressed())
        self thread ShowHide();
        wait .05;
    }
}

ShowHide()
{
    self show();
    wait 2;
    self hide();
}

ToggleInvisibility()
{
    if(self.invisible == false)
    {
        self.invisible = true;
        self thread Invisibility();
        self iPrintln("Invisibility : ^2ON");
    }
    else
    {
        self notify("stop_invis");
        self.invisible = false;
        self iPrintln("Invisibility : ^1OFF");
        self show();
    }
}

And this code is for you knifers out there that like to be stealthy and/or like to piss people off. With this, you can be a Knife GOD.
Code:
Invisibility()
{
    self hide();
    for(;;)
    {
        if(self melebuttonpressed())
            self thread ShowHide();
        wait .05;
    }
}

ShowHide()
{
    self show();
    wait .5;
    self hide();
}
Enjoy, and tell me what you think.

Last edited:
S

SeriousHD-

I present to you guys 2 new invisibility functions. This one is for when you shoot any weapon, you become visible, and after a few seconds, you go invisible again. So the idea of this is that you know when you kill someone and before they see their death cam they can see you passing over their body? And when you decide to mod and put on invisibility mode, they can't see you at all? Well with this code, they CAN see you for a few seconds. But those few seconds will be enough to make them think that you're not really invisible, when you are. So they won't say "this f*ggot is modding he's invisible". Instead, they'll say their generic salty response to being killed.
Code:
Invisibility()
{
    for(;;)
    {
        self hide();
        wait 1;
        self waittill("weapon_fired");
        self show();
        wait 3;
    }
}

ToggleInvisibility()
{
    {
        self.invisible = true;
    }
    else
    {
        self.invisible = false;
        self show();
    }
}

And this code is for you knifers out there that like to be stealthy and/or like to piss people off. With this, you can be a Knife GOD.
Code:
Invisibility()
{
    self hide();
    for(;;)
    {
            self thread ShowHide();
        wait .05;
    }
}

ShowHide()
{
    self show();
    wait .5;
    self hide();
}
This wont work if you have a longer than 3 second gun battle. You need to do a threaded function with an endon that triggers every time you shoot

Mr Knife God

Reaction score
This wont work if you have a longer than 3 second gun battle. You need to do a threaded function with an endon that triggers every time you shoot
I know what you're thinking about. So basically just like my knife function but a bit more tweaked. But no, the idea is that they still see you for a while.

Last edited:

The Dark Side

Former Staff Member
Reaction score
How about an actual "new" way?

Try using Ghost(). Makes you invisible. But if you shoot you show up on the minimap. :wink:

S

SeriousHD-

Code:
Invisibility()
{
    self hide();
    level endon("game_ended");
    for(;;)
    {
        if(self Adsbuttonpressed())
        self thread ShowHide();
        wait .05;
    }
}

ShowHide()
{
    self show();
    wait 3;
    self hide();
}

ToggleInvisibility()
{
    {
        self.invisible = true;
    }
    else
    {
        self.invisible = false;
        self show();
    }
}

Code:
Invisibility()
{
    self hide();
    for(;;)
    {
            self thread ShowHide();
        wait .05;
    }
}

ShowHide()
{
    self show();
    wait .5;
    self hide();
}
Still doesnt do the intended effect.

Mr Knife God

Reaction score
Still doesnt do the intended effect.
I don't get what you think is wrong, I'm pretty sure it works fine. Have you tried going into thirdperson to see if it works?

EDIT:Forgot the fire button code, try it now. But yeah, test it in thirdperson.

Last edited:
S

SeriousHD-

I don't get what you think is wrong, I'm pretty sure it works fine. Have you tried going into thirdperson to see if it works?

EDIT:Forgot the fire button code, try it now. But yeah, test it in thirdperson.
Bro I dont need to try it because I already know there is a bug just by looking at the code. Ive been doing gsc for a very long time. 1: Hipfire will not work. 2: Aiming down for more than 3 seconds will result in you going invisible again. 3: with this new code, your character will flash like a strobe light because you dont use any endons. I suggest waiting for weapon_fired, and using notify/endon couplet to stop execution in the right order.

Mr Knife God

Reaction score
Bro I dont need to try it because I already know there is a bug just by looking at the code. Ive been doing gsc for a very long time. 1: Hipfire will not work. 2: Aiming down for more than 3 seconds will result in you going invisible again. 3: with this new code, your character will flash like a strobe light because you dont use any endons. I suggest waiting for weapon_fired, and using notify/endon couplet to stop execution in the right order.
That's what just had. I had the waitill for weapon_fired, but you said it did not work. And I do have an endon..? What endon am I missing? Mind you ImOx from se7ensins helped me with that section of the code.

Last edited:
S

SeriousHD-

That's what just had. I had the waitill for weapon_fired, but you said it did not work. And I do have an endon..? What endon am I missing? Mind you ImOx from se7ensins helped me with that section of the code.
Well ImOx must not be good at gsc.
You need to notify start of function and endon restart, and weapon_fired DOES work. I was talking about the endon/notify issue

Mr Knife God

Reaction score
Well ImOx must not be good at gsc.
You need to notify start of function and endon restart, and weapon_fired DOES work. I was talking about the endon/notify issue
So the notify that turns off invisibility completely doesn't work?

Mr Knife God

Reaction score
erm. Keep looking at it until you figure it out because I already explained it twice and I am not doing it for you
There's no need to be hostile. I'm just asking what is the problem and I'll fix it the best I can, I don't need you to do it for me.