sephonix

Sephonix Mods
Reaction score
When you get account information, do you delete the information after you mod it? Also if I buy limited camo, is it one of my choice, a bribe , or is it all of them
Services that require me to log into your account will be done while I'm streaming my screen to you. I ask you to delete your information the moment I sign in.

Limited time camo unlock works as such. You tell me what camo you'd like and what category you want it on. Example: Into the Void on LMGs, Cherry Fizz on Snipers, etc.
The bribes are for multiplayer where you can open these bribes for a guaranteed weapon from the black market rather than using crypto keys for rare supply drops.

You're free to join my server if you have any questions! Tons of people who have purchased this exact service and can let you know how it went.

bobbyflay

Reaction score
vouch for this great service messaged him and 1 hour later my account was done. Gave me an extra liquid boost as well. Thanks Sephonix

BigDNance42069

Reaction score
I'd like to get the whole multiplayer and zombie package can you help me out the discord link says invalid my discord is BigDNance42069#7115