ConsoleGods

Reaction score
Hi,

Can someone point me in the right direction to adding "All Clients" to my menu...

So far I only have Clients but I want all clients also.

Joker

Veteran
Reaction score
This is vague.. What game is it for and what do you want to add?

Harry

Certified Sick ℂunt
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hi,

Can someone point me in the right direction to adding "All Clients" to my menu...

So far I only have Clients but I want all clients also.
Have you not realised there is a 'Call of Duty' section and within that exit on are all the call of duty games you can ask a question about?

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
Have you not realised there is a 'Call of Duty' section and within that exit on are all the call of duty games you can ask a question about?
It's no big deal I will move it. :smile:

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
Now to your problem. The most people solve this problem with a normal submenu. So you create a normal submenu called "All Clients" and put there a test function. :smile:

With my base, like this:
Code:
self add_option( "Main Menu", "All Client Menu", ::submenu, "allPlayersMenu", "All Players" );
  self add_menu( "allPlayersMenu", "Main Menu" );
  self add_option( "allPlayersMenu", "TEST FUNCTION FOR ALL PLAYERS", ::func_everyone);

After that you create the function
Code:
func_everyone()
{

}

Now you create the call which will do your mod for all players in the lobby, you fill in the function with that:
Code:
func_everyone()
{
foreach(player in level.players)
    {
        if(!player isHost())
        {
            player TEST_THREAD(); // Now it will call ::TEST_THREAD on each player in the lobby. You can now replace ::TEST_THREAD with any other mod to make all clients functions. 
        }
    }
}