Answered Any Free Mod Menus ( Please No Download )

eKo Fuzion

Reaction score
Is there any free mod menus I want one and if you are nice to give me one for free.. My GamerTag on xbox360 is eKo Fuzion. Thank you. This is bo2.

Last edited:

eKo Fuzion

Reaction score
By the way this is my first post I don't know how to work this so.... Don't judge.

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
Is there any free mod menus I want one and if you are nice to give me one for free.. My GamerTag on xbox360 is eKo Fuzion. Thank you. This is bo2.
Hi there,
first of all if you got a modded console you can find a few free mod menus in our mods section: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Mods | CabConModding

But I think you don't have a modded console, so you are searching players/modders who can host a mod menu for you, correct? :smile:

DF_AUS

Staff member
Head Staff Team
Donator
Reaction score
Hi there,
first of all if you got a modded console you can find a few free mod menus in our mods section: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Mods | CabConModding

But I think you don't have a modded console, so you are searching players/modders who can host a mod menu for you, correct? :grinning:

I took into consideration with creating a thread for those who are willing to share there Psn ID's and Gamertags,regardless weather they mod or not,might be more convenient to link people to those threads :grinning:

Share You're Gametags here | CabConModding