Answered Anybody have a zombies menu base?

SCP

Staff member
Donator
Reaction score
Does anybody have a mod menu base for zombies? Would be nice to see somewhere if anyone has the time. Thanks guys.
That's a good question. @CabCon should made a few ones. I know that he previewed one but he never released any full source. :wink: We should made a tutorial for that. :smile:

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
Does anybody have a mod menu base for zombies? Would be nice to see somewhere if anyone has the time. Thanks guys.
Here you can find a simple Mod Menu base for Black Ops 3: Release - Black Ops 3 GSC Mod Menu Base by CabCon | Simple +Source and Download | CabConModding

If you would like to use in Zombie mode you need to change the folder structure to zombie.
Go into the folder zone_source and modify the file to:
name: zm_mod.zone
Content of the file:

Code:
>mode,zm
>type,common

scriptparsetree,scripts/zm/gametypes/_clientids.gsc

After that you need to change the folder structure to that: scripts/zm/gametypes/_clientids.gsc

That's all! :smile: If you want I can do that for you. :smile: Just reply to this.

Best regards,
CabCon.

J17K

Reaction score
Here you can find a simple Mod Menu base for Black Ops 3: Release - Black Ops 3 GSC Mod Menu Base by CabCon | Simple +Source and Download | CabConModding

If you would like to use in Zombie mode you need to change the folder structure to zombie.
Go into the folder zone_source and modify the file to:
name: zm_mod.zone
Content of the file:

Code:
>mode,zm
>type,common

scriptparsetree,scripts/zm/gametypes/_clientids.gsc

After that you need to change the folder structure to that: scripts/zm/gametypes/_clientids.gsc

That's all! :grinning: If you want I can do that for you. :grinning: Just reply to this.

Best regards,
CabCon.
It would be swell if you did it lmao. I haven't done any of this for years. Still kicking up old memories.

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
It would be swell if you did it lmao. I haven't done any of this for years. Still kicking up old memories.
I will make a zombie version and update you as fast as possible.

Thanks.

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score