Do you want more Black Ops 1 Mod Menu?

• Total voters

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
Hello guys,
today I will post here my third project which I every made. When I take a look on it today, I do not like it anymore xD. I personally recommend to use my new Black Ops 1 Menu: Release - Black Ops 1 Multiplayer EnCoReV8 GSC Open Source Menu By CabCon PC + PS3 Verison | CabConModding But if you still want to use the v3, feel free to do it! :grinning:

Updated Menu (Version 8)
Release - Black Ops 1 Multiplayer EnCoReV8 GSC Open Source Menu By CabCon PC + PS3 Verison | CabConModding

What is the Updated Menu?
A better, bigger and nicer updated version of the v3! :grinning: I recommend to use it!

EnCoRe Version 3

Preview
maxresdefault.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Credits
CabCon
All other coders!

How to install it?
Tutorial - Black Ops 1 - How to install Mods on pc? English Tutorial | CabConModding

Download
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Have fun!

Regards,
CabCon.

AlexVSGaming

Known Member
Reaction score
Hello guys,
Today I will post here my third project which I every made. When I take a look on it today, I do not like it anymore xD. I recommend to use my new Black Ops 1 Menu: Release - Black Ops 1 Multiplayer EnCoReV8 GSC Open Source Menu By CabCon PC + PS3 Verison | CabConModding But if you still want to use the v3, feel free to do it! :grinning:

Updated Menu (Version 8)
Release - Black Ops 1 Multiplayer EnCoReV8 GSC Open Source Menu By CabCon PC + PS3 Verison | CabConModding

What is the Updated Menu?
A better, bigger and nicer updated version of the v3! :grinning: I recommend to use it!

EnCoRe Version 3

Preview
maxresdefault.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Credits
CabCon
All other coders!

How to install it?
Tutorial - Black Ops 1 - How to Install Mods on PC? English Tutorial | CabConModding

Download
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Have fun!

Regards,
CabCon.
I Love Ur Website Keep Up The Good Work And Never Give Up On Ur Dreams These Mod Menus Are Fun Thank U So Much

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
I Love Ur Website Keep Up The Good Work And Never Give Up On Ur Dreams These Mod Menus Are Fun Thank U So Much
Thank you very much for these nice words! :smile:

The Dark Side

Former Staff Member
Reaction score
You have to throw a second grenade to open up the menu. (It will display the button in the startup message)
Its still very surprising that no gsc mods are working online yet. I know its possible, but people dont wanna tell how to do it.