Answered Black Ops 2 complete offline with Bots all DLCs

Geralt

Reaction score
Hi Guys!

Can someone help me on how to play COD BO2 completely offline with Bots all the DLCs.

I live in a 3rd world country where the internet completely sucks and as much as I want to purchase the game on steam, I don't have a stable internet connection, because apparently you still need to be online to play with bots. I just want to play with bots with all the DLCs.

Upon searching a bit, I downloaded Skidrow and noSteam copy of the game. Downloaded redacted nightly 06-25 and DLCs 1-4 + nuketown. It worked and it was good, but it would be great if I can play with the all maps on DLC 4 Apocalypse and nuketown. I think the nightly 0625 version is only compatible ultil DLC3.

Does anyone know how to get around this?

Please help me.

rohaan

Reaction score
this is all fake.... i had also nosTEAM version of blackops 2 with 4 DLC`s and redacted nightly... i was able to play 3 DLC`s only origins cannot while all multiplayer maps and story mode and zombie are were working 100%

Slander

Redacted T6 Moderator
Reaction score
DLC 3 doesnt even work with Nightly. and also this is no way around this if you want full offline.
DLC does, in fact, work with Nightly. I play it nearly daily. It just depends on your files. If you got the game cracked, that is the reason. If you bought the game from Steam, verify you game files, re-install Nightly, re-install all your DLC, then run Nightly as Admin. Always run it as Admin.

As this is now answered, I will thread this as answered.

InsaneCallum

Reaction score
DLC does, in fact, work with Nightly. I play it nearly daily. It just depends on your files. If you got the game cracked, that is the reason. If you bought the game from Steam, verify you game files, re-install Nightly, re-install all your DLC, then run Nightly as Admin. Always run it as Admin.

As this is now answered, I will thread this as answered.

Yeah it was a cracked version, just bought the steam version (G2A) and hopefully it work now. (Wasnt paying the price steam offer)

Slander

Redacted T6 Moderator
Reaction score
Yeah it was a cracked version, just bought the steam version (G2A) and hopefully it work now. (Wasnt paying the price steam offer)
That’s perfectly okay! As long as you support the devs and have the game through Steam, everything should work perfectly.