Answered Black Ops 3 Mod Menu For Xbox One?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlazeMage101

Reaction score
I have seen a few Xbox one mod menus on the market for about 20-50$ that work, but I'm too young to afford one. I was hoping you could try to create a mod menu specially for the Xbox one users out there that will allow us to mess with friends in custom games. If it's not possible to make an Xbox one mod menu for custom games only please explain why so I can stop looking, but if it's too hard just tell me.

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
I have seen a few Xbox one mod menus on the market for about 20-50$ that work, but I'm too young to afford one. I was hoping you could try to create a mod menu specially for the Xbox one users out there that will allow us to mess with friends in custom games. If it's not possible to make an Xbox one mod menu for custom games only please explain why so I can stop looking, but if it's too hard just tell me.
Unfortunately there is no possible way to create a Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 mod menu for XBOX ONE. Could you please send me the menus you found on the market? I would love to take a look into them.

candy

G59 Terrorist
Staff member
Donator
Reaction score
Unfortunately there is no possible way to create a Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 mod menu for XBOX ONE. Could you please send me the menus you found on the market? I would love to take a look into them.
I really don't think he has, I think he's seen those fake YouTube videos and believes them honestly or sees the black ops 3 pc mods. Because we all no it hasn't been done.

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
I really don't think he has, I think he's seen those fake YouTube videos and believes them honestly or sees the black ops 3 pc mods. Because we all no it hasn't been done.
Yes, I think this too. There are several videos out there with my mod menu which are 'presented' like they are for consoles. For example:

candy

G59 Terrorist
Staff member
Donator
Reaction score
Yes, I think this too. There are several videos out there with my mod menu which are 'presented' like they are for consoles. For example:
Yup, exactly. :tonguewink:

Lucifer

Veteran
Reaction score
It is just as CabCon has said as of right now there is no way to mod the Xbox One or PS4 if you have any other questions feel free to start up another thread :smile:

Have a nice Day :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.