Do you like Black Ops 3 Mods?

• Total voters

craigz

Reaction score
i still got connection interrupted when start to play multiplayer offline..im using reloaded version

Justiceis4all

Insane-Known Member
Reaction score
this doesnt work on Public Games... it says only unload to continue.. .DOESN'T work.... need a hack that actully works...
Still, keep up that work.. good hacks tho :smile: have tested some of them <3 :smile: :grinning:

candy

G59 Terrorist
Staff member
Donator
Reaction score
this doesnt work on Public Games... it says only unload to continue.. .DOESN'T work.... need a hack that actully works...
Still, keep up that work.. good hacks tho :grinning: have tested some of them <3 :grinning: :smile:
Because, Treyarch allows you to mod the game, but they arent that dumb to allow you to use a mod and then go play online. It's not possible.

G.Sicolo

Reaction score
Hei it doesent work for me or maybe i made a mistake i have a streamversion of Bo3 and i just opend the mod folder in the steamapps->common->gamefolder but it doesent work can someone help me pls :grinning:

G.Sicolo

Reaction score
Hei it doesent work for me or maybe i made a mistake i have a streamversion of Bo3 and i just opend the mod folder in the steamapps->common->gamefolder but it doesent work can someone help me pls :smile:

Ok i have achieved it to instalölit but always when i go in the multiplayer menu the game crashes why?

G.Sicolo

Reaction score
This menu doesent work online multiplayer **** why woulkd i need such a mod if it wasntr to play online ..-.-

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score

TechnicallBrains

IT Manager
Reaction score
nah my screen goes black the game still loads but its bugged like hell.
Only thing i can see is my chat bar nothing more can't press on anything or whatever it stucks.

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
nah my screen goes black the game still loads but its bugged like hell.
Only thing i can see is my chat bar nothing more can't press on anything or whatever it stucks.
Are you using the latest version of Black Ops 3?