Outdated Black Ops DLC's Map Pack Download

zsh1337

Reaction score
lmao you guys are stupid a cracked dlc will not work with a steam version of the game who ever told you that suckered you you would need a cracked version of black ops 1 too steam has protection from this or else everyone would do it and they wouldnt make money please think and use your head before believing people on the internet :heart::thinking::sunglasses:

You should do some research before calling people stupid because when you're wrong (as you are in this case) the only one who looks stupid is you :smile:

As far as getting the dlc to work for free with a legit copy of BO on steam, all you need to do is use CreamAPI with a properly configured creamapi.ini file. I can verify that this 100% works if you do that correctly and have all of the dlc files in the correct location since I've been doing it this way for over a year now with no issues.

Trabajitos

Reaction score
So I understand I need to copy the files into the folders into the game, but not directly, I just extracted the files into my zone and main folders of Black Ops and it doesnt work. Any suggestions?

Niblet321

Reaction score
You should do some research before calling people stupid because when you're wrong (as you are in this case) the only one who looks stupid is you :smile:

As far as getting the dlc to work for free with a legit copy of BO on steam, all you need to do is use CreamAPI with a properly configured creamapi.ini file. I can verify that this 100% works if you do that correctly and have all of the dlc files in the correct location since I've been doing it this way for over a year now with no issues.
I have the dlcs working in solo mode for zombies but not for online. Do they work for you in online zombie mode?? I can't get it working even if i host my hamachi server. The game starts and then exits saying error message ''steam authentication failed'' something like that. So is there a way to bypass this. I already looked into creamAPI files and changed some of them from false to true with no results. If u could help that'd be appreaciated.

Clouder340930

Reaction score
thank you man i appreciate but when i click the links where is the download button ?
You can go to where he gives the spoiler to the link, the top of the page. Then after you click the link you will be taken there. The guy who makes it also might have information on how to download it on there