Outdated Black Ops DLC's Map Pack Download

TMMP

Known Member
Reaction score
Guys this doesn't work unless you have a pirated bo1. Steam will detect you don't have the dlc and kick you off. Proof is if you open the game's console type /map zombie_moon (For rezurrection) it'll load as if you had it then kick you off saying you don't have it on steam.

chino978$

Known Member
Reaction score
Hello CCM,

Today I am going to be releasing Black Ops's DLC map pack Feel free to download it! If the download links don't work anymore, comment below or PM me and I'll fix it ASAP.

I put my time and effort into making the topic and making it easy to use. Enjoy the DLC's Packs :grinning:

The Mega.nz download link has all the DLC map packs shown below, that's why the file size is 2.47GB

Note* I am not going to list what is in the DLC pack since you should already know what's in the DLC pack. Sorry it takes too much time to make the threat by listing what's in the DLC packs, one by one....

What's Included in the DLC Pack? (Click on names for links to Information & Screenshots):
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

The install it pretty easy to do, open up the folders for one of the DLC packs and then look at the folders name. Then look in your Black Ops Steam folder and see where it goes.
Note* I don't have Black Ops 1, so I don't know where to install it.

Downloads Links

Remember before downloading please comment below saying something like "thank you" etc.. It's not hard to say "thanks"

Black Ops 1 DLCs (Click on the images for download links)
Password: cs.rin.ru

thank you so much hope i can still download

dfdgfdfgdfg

Reaction score

Hello CCM,

Today I am going to be releasing Black Ops's DLC map pack Feel free to download it! If the download links don't work anymore, comment below or PM me and I'll fix it ASAP.

I put my time and effort into making the topic and making it easy to use. Enjoy the DLC's Packs :grinning:

The Mega.nz download link has all the DLC map packs shown below, that's why the file size is 2.47GB

Note*
I am not going to list what is in the DLC pack since you should already know what's in the DLC pack. Sorry it takes too much time to make the threat by listing what's in the DLC packs, one by one....

What's Included in the DLC Pack? (Click on names for links to Information & Screenshots):

The install it pretty easy to do, open up the folders for one of the DLC packs and then look at the folders name. Then look in your Black Ops Steam folder and see where it goes.
Note* I don't have Black Ops 1, so I don't know where to install it.

Downloads Links

Remember before downloading please comment below saying something like "thank you" etc.. It's not hard to say "thanks"

Black Ops 1 DLCs (Click on the images for download links)
Password: cs.rin.ru

MrModzFTWxD

Veteran
Reaction score
lmao you guys are stupid a cracked dlc will not work with a steam version of the game who ever told you that suckered you you would need a cracked version of black ops 1 too steam has protection from this or else everyone would do it and they wouldnt make money please think and use your head before believing people on the internet :heart::thinking::sunglasses:

rgrdgrdgd

Insane-Known Member
Reaction score
HELP PLEASE! when i open the zip file i downloaded it just shows a folder called Rezurrection and when i open that i get this and idk what to do with this