Release Black Ops DLC's Map Pack Download

penguinlover

I have the legit steam version on PC. I downloaded all DLCs and put all of the files into the correct locations. Nothing about my game changed. Does this not work for steam?

Pyrex BLJ

Staff member
Premium Member
I have the legit steam version on PC. I downloaded all DLCs and put all of the files into the correct locations. Nothing about my game changed. Does this not work for steam?
I don't believe they work on steam, they will only work on alternate clients of black ops

Yoomin

Does this not include dialogues, intro cutscene, Moon (PES, excavators) notifier for zombies? Or did I install it wrong? Also, WaW maps seems to be not included. Also thank you for sharing and putting effort on this!

Hideme

Do i need to download all the DLC to play it? When ever i play the zombie map it always said couldn't load image '~-gsatic_berlin_crate_metal_C' please help..

Pyrex BLJ

Staff member
Premium Member
Do i need to download all the DLC to play it? When ever i play the zombie map it always said couldn't load image '~-gsatic_berlin_crate_metal_C' please help..
these are the dlc's, you are supposed to install all of them to play all of them. sounds like the wrong thread?